• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i change to new TFS EXE lots of scripts stop working and lots of erros in console ;/

Identified a debug problem when a player has over the limit for his access level in VIP. For example if maxvip is 200 in groups table and the player has 201 vips, their char will debug on login.

Talaturen, can you please fix this problem as its probably the only bug left on this distro :p

To others: set your maxvip to a big value until this gets fixed :p

EDIT: I'm not sure about the exact cause of the debug but when I deleted the players vip list from database, he weren't debugging anymore so there is obviously a problem concering debugs

Debug Report:
Code:
Debug Assertion 8.31 Creatures.cpp 1202
Sat Nov 08 21:32:13 2008
Windows Version: 5.1 build 2600 on 2 with Service Pack 3
Graphic Engine: DirectX9 (2)
Last Packet Types: 210 210 210 210 210 210 210 210 210 210
Last Packet: 010 051 138 000 016 050 000 000 100 149 134 187 127 008 173 001
Player Position: [34453,32699,8]
Player Name: Roy Martini (Syphera )
Player Action: 056 052 046 050 052 052 046 049 053 056 046 049 048 057 058 055 049 055 049
Player.cpp 360: exception occurred, reason:
Network.cpp 990: exception occurred (ErrorCode = 0), reason:
Control.cpp 1319: exception occurred (Type = 210) (MainWindow = 21571856), reason:
Communication.cpp 3022: exception occurred (CharacterID = 8079), reason:
Creatures.cpp 1221: exception occurred (CharacterID = 8079), reason:
Creatures.cpp 1202: assertion failed (NumberOfBuddies = 200), reason:
NumberOfBuddies<BUDDIES
Comment:
From the report, it says that the number of buddies was greater that the number of buddies is 200, he had over 200 buddies so it debugged.
In my database I have maxviplist set to 500 but it is still debugging even though it is set to 500 and he had less than 500 vips, so the database maxviplist isn't working either.

Last edited:
connection.cpp - protocolold.h: No such file or directory.

Repair this :D

Sorry, I completely forgot to svn add protocolold.* when I tagged 0.2pl20. But I'm pretty sure that we'll have a 21st patch soon since I've addressed several memory leaks that even seem to affect opentibia/otserv aswell.

damn please fix the virus error or i cant get the server working:(
then i need to shutdown the antivirus program and i can get hackt..

There's nothing for Tala to fix about the false virus indication, most AV programs have an "ignore" feature, search for it. I know Kaspersky and AVG has, for sure.

i have avast and i dont know how to ignore it...

well install nod 32 then ... it's 100 % better then avast avast sux ...

or not... lol first of all i got a trojan in my computer when i hade that exe file:O

this is not a great issue but the energy, ice, death damage color. The ones you get when using those element spells are wrong.

in const.h you should add example:
TEXTCOLOR_ENERGY = 155,
TEXTCOLOR_DEATH = 108,
TEXTCOLOR_ICE = 179,

in game.cpp ypu should search for (TEXTCOLOR_PURPLE) and change it for (TEXTCOLOR_ENERGY) then search for (TEXTCOLOR_LIGHTBLUE) in ice damage combat and change it for (TEXTCOLOR_ICE) and then search for (TEXTCOLOR_DARKRED) and change it for (TEXTCOLOR_DEATH).

those are the correct colors for the elemets energy, death and ice.

hello, can someone tell me how..

if i download the new version i always copy my scripts from the older version to the newer etc, but i there another way to do it? =/ how do i do it faster? change the files?

can someone tell me? :)

NPC Premium

I need npc premium for this server plxxxxxxxx Helpp meee

My premium npc dont work :((((

i'm new in this forum..
but i see this is very good.
Thanks for this OT.:thumbup:

BRASIL :p

Code:
obj//connection.o:connection.cpp:(.text+0x1fdc): undefined reference to `vtable for ProtocolOld'

make.exe: *** [TheForgottenServer.exe] Error 1

Wykonanie zakończone

:/ Repair this please

Code:
obj//connection.o:connection.cpp:(.text+0x1fdc): undefined reference to `vtable for ProtocolOld'

make.exe: *** [TheForgottenServer.exe] Error 1

Wykonanie zakończone

:/ Repair this please

just add protocolOld.cpp/h to your project file _>_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back