• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3.1[pl2] (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL are u dumb mate???? Thats just what I was talking about ..... you need to stop moving your char, then paralyze will be removed from char.... if u are running and cast spells the paralyze is not removed.... I was asking if its in rl tibia also or just in tfss?? Cause its never been like that

oh sry i didn't know what exacly what u are talking about , i think that u think"some1 paralzed u u move 1 sqm with paralyze type for example exura and u think that ur paralyze should be instantly removed" < this is not like on rl ibia on rl tibia u should make a 1 sqm with paralyze if u have move on paralyze and then ur paralyze should dissapear here u still got paralyze if u step a sqm on paralyze and cast a healing spell.

About maps...
>> Loading map and spawns...
> Map size: 1471x1141.
> Map descriptions:
Saved with Remere's Map Editor 1.1.4
Created by WypasTeam.
> Map loading time: 5.566 seconds.

@up
because u got more than 1 town.

and why i got house names OTServ Headquarter??? When i open and close doors it make the name of house what i choosed at making.

is exhaust bug only happening to me?
if a player hold down a hk like 'exori frigo' sometimes it hits 10x+.

am i doing something wrong?
then look in config. There is a place where u can turn on no spell spam system

My server was running for about 7 hours when about 00:00 he didn't crash but no-one could log in. Anyone know how it could happened?

had u got players online before 00:00 ?
or nobody could login all the time

@ Arakos: Maybe if you host your server at home your Internet Provider changed the IP.. if yes you have to restart server then. After that the players can login again.

yes. will be fixed in next patch thanks to lef ;)

@ Arakos: Maybe if you host your server at home your Internet Provider changed the IP.. if yes you have to restart server then. After that the players can login again.

ye. some of providers reset your internet at 00:00

does someone know how to make arena working back on 0.3.1?? It was working for me at 0.3b3 but now not.

You didn't fixed the BIG BUG with cleaning items on houses. :/

Ps:
Does someone know where items on houses are saved in database? (In what column)

You didn't fixed the BIG BUG with cleaning items on houses. :/

Ps:
Does someone know where items on houses are saved in database? (In what column)

if u use normal saving of items in tile_items and if u use binary item saving in house_storage

Who knows about bug with runes, for example, rune with id 2270 don't lose charges?

No. I have dedicated server from OVH. I have from ~11pm about 30 players online but they couldn't log in. I think it's something with database.

@Up
It's not a bug :)
You must do from this item a rune in items.xml :)
Open your items.xml file, find your item (2270) and put there:
<attribute key="charges" value="1"/>

And now it will work ;d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back