• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3.1[pl2] (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please check windows. I'm using rc2 and everyone can open/close windows while standing outside house.

[14/02/2009 21:25:49] Failed reconnecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
[14/02/2009 21:25:49] mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE `type` = 'login';: MYSQL ERROR: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

Now that... omfg -.-

Hay Guys..
The Server i play on got this Server...
Server: The Forgotten Server 0.3.1
And sometimes there are a Bug that Players can't Login anymore after they logged out or wasn't even logged in.
Anyone knows this Bug and can it be that it is a Bug from the Server?

P.s. Hope u understand my English, isn't that good i know. ;)
Maybe Bennet or some Stuff from the Server see it here, i just mean it good with u.

Hay Guys..
The Server i play on got this Server...
Server: The Forgotten Server 0.3.1
And sometimes there are a Bug that Players can't Login anymore after they logged out or wasn't even logged in.
Anyone knows this Bug and can it be that it is a Bug from the Server?

P.s. Hope u understand my English, isn't that good i know. ;)
Maybe Bennet or some Stuff from the Server see it here, i just mean it good with u.

You got something like that:
Code:
[14/02/2009 21:25:49] Failed reconnecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
[14/02/2009 21:25:49] mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE `type` = 'login';: MYSQL ERROR: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

Then you got error saving player, and those which are logged in can still play (you cant save them) those which has logged out can't log in again.

I just read the releasedates and I saw
RC 2 - 15th February 2009, 20:00 CET

Is this today? Hah, yes it's the 15th.
But is it going to be a release today?

/Limannen

You got something like that:
Code:

Then you got error saving player, and those which are logged in can still play (you cant save them) those which has logged out can't log in again.

Ya i'm getting this again too, had a whole week without this problem and suddenly bah, second time today.

Code:
I changed the following:
ReadTimeOut = 100000

Regards,
Deaktiver

Try this

Code:
[15/02/2009 18:56:54] mysql_real_query(): SELECT `expires` FROM `bans` WHERE `type` = 1 AND ((xxxxxxxx & xxxxxxx & `param`) = (`value` & `param` & xxxxxxx)) AND `active` = 1;: MYSQL ERROR: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

this is sick why does it happen with this version rc1 pl2 ?

Not sure why, but all my items lost their names after i restarted the server.. they're just item id ~~~~ now.. Anyone got any ideas?

After I compiled it without any errors
my compiled version is 3564kb
my downloaded version is 4382kb

Can anyone explain me how this is possible?

Thanks in advance!

After I compiled it without any errors
my compiled version is 3564kb
my downloaded version is 4382kb

Can anyone explain me how this is possible?

Thanks in advance!

propably elf using other compiler then u ?:>xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back