• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The four Massacres - Fallen Kingdom!

Icetear

Mapper
Reaction score
Calindris, Grandmaster of the Monks, asked me to complete four tasks, tasks which would test me to the very edge of existence.
Four assasinations had taken action. Rumours had it that the murderers still was closeby. Calindris wanted me to eliminate the murderers and bring them before justice,
to once and for all rid the Fallen Kingdom from the dreadful Assassins.

My first assignment was to go to the little village outside of Broztpoint. The Assassin is known by the name Adore. He's spoken of to be skillful.

I gathered courage to confront him, after a fierce sweatfilled fight I slayed him with my sword​

10wphsj.png

I've dealt with many tasks given to me by the monks, this was one of the easier ones.
When I brought the items that Adore had carried to the monk Seluct I was given another task. I also got some gold so I could heal my wounds.

The next day when I had had my rest I was ready for the next task. The monk gave me a task which took me to the darkest areas of the Fallen Kingdom.
an alone traveller had come to a haunted city, where he had then been attacked by the assassin Fuego.
I was shaking from fear of the taunted spirits which lurked in the city, though with my sword I was ready to kill the assassin.

2qsxqmg.png

When I had killed him aswell Seluct summoned me for another mission. This time to the hot deserts.
This assassin was not a regular one. It's name, since nobody knows it's sex (kinda like poof), was Hades.
It is a magic machine built by the evil forces. He's raided a nomad's village, leaving no survivors.​

2zyleag.png

That machine was a hard task, but once again I completed it and sent the evil creature back to where it came from.

The Monk, Seluct, then gave me the final task, this was a strange task, the area of the deed was unknown, a bridge somewhere in a lava cave
deep under the lands of Fallen Kingdom. Rumours said that, from a hidden portal, you could gain access to the cave. Which would then give the opportunity to kill the source of all evil, Lucifer.
After I had heard what I needed I once again took my sword and headed off to find the portal. It was a hard task, my hardest yet, but at last I found it.
I found Lucifer and the battle began. I got one good hit on him and pierced his chest, he then fell into the lava and melted away.​

20pyb6p.png

Fortunes, advantures, murdurers, massacres. That's what it's all about, RPG.
Treasures wait, afterwards you've completed tasks.

Thanks to Mackan.

Regards,
Fallen Kingdom Staff​

Last edited:
The npc speeches and the random history does infact have major grammar errors.

I hope pansarfot didn't work on this.

In the 3rd picture (the desert one), the sand border on the roofs looks misplaced.

Back