• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Funniest Death In Tibia

7 years ago a yung tibian adventerour spent 2 weeks to get out of rookgaard as a lv 10.... cause hes noob. He spends another 4 weeks getting lv 24, then his friend calls "HEY WANNA GO HUNT DC?" "uhm washington dc?" "NO DARK CATHEDRAL LETS GO PLIKX I HEARD IS GOOD LOOT IF YOU LOOTBAG" 'ok'

So we hustle our noob buttox's down there, he told me to not go -> into poh cause giant spiders can be dangerous, so we enter dc, he went down the steps far south west and died, i couldnt get his loot he was lv 30 EK and i had like 20 hp's, which then i thought was like omg a shit load.

So i wander my noob butt0x back up and im like "well i have 20 pots i bet i can tank a few of these giant spiders, much faster to walk back :d"

HI GS IMA BEAST U
-takes 210 dmg-
"FUCK"
-takes another 150 dmg-
-spams pot and exura-
-runs-
-takes more damage-
-highlvl shows up-
"AKOSPAKSOPAPKSPA"
-fuck u .,|,. moments-
-gets trapd by high lvl and gs with spider summons-
-spams pots-
ALMOST gets gs to yellow hp ( had 66/60 as ek ) and died.

:'(

Playing a lvl 138 ek...
Went afk on those stairs in yalahar were its like the foreign quarter over the stairs into minotaurs (near the elf place) went afk up on top of the stairs and went had a shower, came back in thais i was like hmmm must of logged in on 2 people and got templed to home town :[ i check my exp im back to 67% till 139 >.> i was 12% off 139 aswell

<3 blessings

My funniest death... without doubts when i was exploring earth elementals with my 120 ms
I look around, then, on my way out, I'm called to eat. I get up the stairs and x-log (since there had always been just wolfs and bears around there before the update)
I come back, thais temple
"Died at level 120 by a wisp"

Hm, my funniest/lamest experience would be...

Well it started as a banshee quest hunt, we were all excited and had a decent level mage to assist, but of course they had no idea what they were doing, so he just spammed the whole time. By the time we made it to the second to last seal, we were stuck in the middle of a cave with no supplies, probably 8 people left out of 10, and we're all huddled together for hours before eventually a dumbass newb goes and lures about 3 banshees and we all get killed.

That was hilarious IMO, I laughed for a long time after that happened.

haha xD i remember when i have my first character on inferna pvp-enforced . I go back to city carlin from 'castle' near ab;dendriel when i go back ppl attacked me and i restart my computer( i think if i off my computer my char get logout) xD

My funniest death were in POH, just few steps from the temple it was a hole, cover with all items on it, and I (of couse) went on it and suddenly a giant spider killed me without any problems

My funniest death was when I was a level 24 paladin. I was at Apes north-east of port hope. I was so bored I started yelling out "Help PK is killing me, HELP". A level 45 showed up to help me and asked where the PK went. I said I was just joking there is no PK, I am just bored. He got really pissed and then killed me. :p

Back