• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Last War - Lunarforce | Wipe Again vs. Penguins

Ye, make movies when you win 1 out of 10 actions thats great rly gajs rly....

Why should any1 edit a movie, where they lose? xD :D

Ye that's what I'm talking about, we didn't make movies even when we won. Since it was too easy. But when Veziv won an action he would spam everyone to make a movie!

Ye that's what I'm talking about, we didn't make movies even when we won. Since it was too easy. But when Veziv won an action he would spam everyone to make a movie!
I swear bro, you have god damn big EGO. dunno why xD.
no.. As i know, almost every video maker makes a movie, from hes team when they win, and if it's a nice action, with nice comboes, not fkin ava spam, then we make a movie.. Else not rly.

Do u really want to tell us that none from your team has maken any movie only because you won? Man, time for a doctor

Nah, but if we wanted we could make at least 20 movies of you getting crushed, that's what im taliking about.

Nah, but if we wanted we could make at least 20 movies of you getting crushed, that's what im taliking about.
Let's ask anyone from ur team if they want to see on movie how veziv is getting crushed. Don't tell me that they wouldn't want to see that. That's how u show ur brainless face, by hating people for making videos showing some frags on u only because they used to play with veziv

Let's ask anyone from ur team if they want to see on movie how veziv is getting crushed. Don't tell me that they wouldn't want to see that. That's how u show ur brainless face, by hating people for making videos showing some frags on u only because they used to play with veziv

I'm not hating you idiot, I also like to watch movies when we got smashed, since form them I can see what mistakes we did... But if kayto would make movies after every victorius action there would be plenty of them that's what i'm talking about.

I'm not hating you idiot, I also like to watch movies when we got smashed, since form them I can see what mistakes we did... But if kayto would make movies after every victorius action there would be plenty of them that's what i'm talking about.
Of course, you are not hating me because i haven't made any movie

Ye, make movies when you win 1 out of 10 actions thats great rly gajs rly....
So is it props? Fine then
And u are worng if you think that people don't make movies only because they lose action/wm, it's possible to do that in that case. The problem is - there is nothing worthy of attention to record on that ot

calar dont back to LunarA, he cry all battles. "veziv def team".."veziv team all 400+".."reset lunarA why veziv have rp 460" BLA BLA BLA
cry cry and CRYYYY
and this movie of battle on lb.. navid massacre calar auhuahu calar cry "navid combo Ue battle lb all time" and leave LunarA again hahahaha
<<<AND ADMIRE MY TATTO GUYS

Last edited:
Back