• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Lost Kingdom (TLK) - Keep it down or bring it back?

The future of TLK

• Keep it down

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Bring it back

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters

Lejjo

Reaction score
Hello everyone! This is Lejjo aka Kadj, founder and owner of TLK (The Lost Kingdom).

I have been gone for over 3 years now from OTs and done some irl stuff and now I am wondering how many of you old OT players (who are left of course) still wants another round of TLK and wants me to start working on it again?

For you who do not know what TLK is I can only rederict you to this thread for some information but you really have to play it before judging =)

This is why I am making a poll to see if you really are interested of TLK or not.

Yours,
Kadj

bring it back!!!! BUT i would urge you to keep it like it was all the way back. Somewhere along the way of the server u had some updates and it got more boring. XD but ye bring it back

~greetz Morph

Oh My God.

ERECTION

I tried to get in contact with you Lejjo for a while to ask you to bring the server up because I missed it for every week that it has been down! Please bring it up:)

Back