• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The most updated TFS 1.5?

OTcreator

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi!
Is there any best and most updated repo with TFS 1.5 downgrade Nekiro?
I tried to compile on ubuntu 20.04 version of Sarah, but I have errors already in the initial stage....

Did you manage to evolve something? I'm also looking for this information.
I've downloaded 8.6 version from Nekiro:
and compiled it on Ubuntu 20.04 using:
Bash:
apt-get update
apt-get -y install git cmake build-essential libluajit-5.1-dev libmysqlclient-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-iostreams-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libpugixml-dev libcrypto++-dev libfmt-dev libboost-date-time-dev git cmake build-essential libluajit-5.1-dev libgmp3-dev libmysqlclient-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-iostreams-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libpugixml-dev libcrypto++-dev
mkdir build
cd build
cmake ..
make -j 8

I've downloaded 8.6 version from Nekiro:
and compiled it on Ubuntu 20.04 using:
Bash:
apt-get update
apt-get -y install git cmake build-essential libluajit-5.1-dev libmysqlclient-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-iostreams-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libpugixml-dev libcrypto++-dev libfmt-dev libboost-date-time-dev git cmake build-essential libluajit-5.1-dev libgmp3-dev libmysqlclient-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-iostreams-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libpugixml-dev libcrypto++-dev
mkdir build
cd build
cmake ..
make -j 8
Got it, thanks, I'm gonna try to do it your way! I work on linux (professionally, as my job) and I ran tfs version 1.2 downgraded to 8.0 that I found on this link: GitHub - Brunowots/RealMap-Global-8.0-TFS-1.2 (https://github.com/Brunowots/RealMap-Global-8.0-TFS-1.2)

However, before I start to fix all the bugs inside the map/server, I came across people talking about using tfs 1.5 by nikiro downgraded to 8.0.

In your case, you're using Nikiro's 8.6 (tfs 1.5) but I am trying to build an 8.0 server.

I'm a bit undecided on which path I should take, if I dedicate my time towards bettering this 8.0 tfs 1.2 that I sent you or do I start with the nikiro tfs 1.5 dg to 8.0 in the hopes that the latter is more compatible with the former.

If you could help me decide on this dilemma, I would appreciate it! :)

If you could help me decide on this dilemma, I would appreciate it!
Some 1.2 compiler bugs (ex. connection.cpp) are already described in 'old engines' tutorial:

Nekiro 1.5 for 8.0 compiles with Ubuntu 20.04 tutorial I've posted above.

IDK how 'brunowar' is adjusted to 8.0 times.
For sure Nekiro 1.5 protocol 8.0 is not 8.0 server. It's TFS 1.5 that allows you to login with 8.0 client and use 8.0 .otbm map. Spells/vocations/potions balance you have to do yourself to make it work as on 8.0.

Back