• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

the nº 1281281278 thread of this the gms dont gonna do nothing but lets try it

Ezoons

Reaction score
PLEASE, put higher punishments for afk botters, 1 day of jail!? RLLY? should be it the first time, if they re-bot, bann ip them for 1 day,week and month.
And do go with "heey u man r u idiot! the server gonna loose players! the server gonna be online with 20 players!!!!!!111!!1!1one!!!" the server will loose a bit of players, but will gain another non-botter players...

Yes, IP-ban him and he's gone, and maybe he's a leader for a team = team gone aswell.
You just think of the pros, think of the cons aswell :)

So a player has a 292 elder druid and gets jailed. Then why on earth would the player make a new character to bot that since he would leave it at the bot spot for atleast 2 weeks to get that level.

So a player has a 292 elder druid and gets jailed. Then why on earth would the player make a new character to bot that since he would leave it at the bot spot for atleast 2 weeks to get that level.

Much ppl dont bot for lvl, only for items to addons or get more money

ROFL dude, IP ban doenst do shit......

Pok, POk Change ip........

OKAY, NVM THE IP BANN, STOP DISTRACTING WITH IT!
But put higher jail time to afk botters!

We won't IP-ban anyone for botting, but we are already being more strict about it. There's no more "first time, let me out I didn't know" thing, because the jail is not a joke. The first time they'll stand there to hopefully learn from it, the second time they're already risking being banned for at least two days. If it's not much time left til server save, there's no point in jailing them so we usually fill the spawns with more monsters when we suspect that someone is botting. If they're botting they'll run into it and stand there trying to kill them one by one and eventually die (has happened to a lot of botters recently).

To ban or jail botters longer than a day or two will just hurt the server.

I do not like your idea. Cuz those botters will be in war someday and its all about the war. Who cares about rpg etc, it's fun to teamhunt yes, but who wanna manually lvl or sit at the screen while its botting because you will get banned for a few days for not sitting on your fat ass and looking at it botting?

- - - Updated - - -

We won't IP-ban anyone for botting, but we are already being more strict about it. There's no more "first time, let me out I didn't know" thing, because the jail is not a joke. The first time they'll stand there to hopefully learn from it, the second time they're already risking being banned for at least two days. If it's not much time left til server save, there's no point in jailing them so we usually fill the spawns with more monsters when we suspect that someone is botting. If they're botting they'll run into it and stand there trying to kill them one by one and eventually die (has happened to a lot of botters recently).

Making them die by monsters is ok imo, but about banning botters. I got a few words for you.
Twinforce
Softcores
Moonhawk

.....Shadowcores eventually.

Hope you re-consider about banning botters.

Another admin of another server had also a great way to fight against the botters, he would first find out if they were afk and if they were, he would just crash their tibia client.

Back