• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands][8.6] Infernal Dawn JUST RELEASED

Starrly

IT Engineer
Reaction score
All accounts which are made BEFORE the launch (which is tonight at 20:00) will receive 50 Points which can be used for the Private Hunting Spots, all accounts that have been made already will also receive those points!
Launch Today at 20:00 GMT +1
oFQ7D4.png

Website link: Latestnews - Infernal Dawn OTS
Welcome, to the advertisement thread of Infernal Dawn OTS.

Infernal Dawn is an mix between RPG, Fun, and War server. We have implemented allot of features to contribute to the RPG Players, but we have been thinking about the War players to.
The server has multiple unique features, which this community has never seen before. 80% of our scripts are custom made, specially designed for Infernal Dawn.
The server is running on a Real Map, with a fully revamped Thais. Of course all the new islands like Gengia, Pyre and Oken has been added.
Like mentioned before, we came with idea’s, which in our opinion are unique, or ideas which have been revamped, to make it work better.
Of course we always had the balance of the vocations in mind, like every server does. But adding such game changing features always affects the vocations.
We have tested the server, and the features, but nerfs and buffs of several features may occur during the gameplay.

8.6 Offline Training
slide-3.png

We have succeeded to create an Offline Training system which is similar to the real tibia one, it has exactly the same rules, and the exact training time.
The statues looks are not the same, because we didn’t want to have a custom client, but the functional part of the training statues are exactly the same.
Also there is no red bar on your “Skills Overview” instead of that, we use !trainingtime.

Unique VIP System
slide-4.png

Our server contains a unique VIP system, we have been doubting for quite a while if we would use a VIP system, but in the end we agreed to use one,
we (me) got allot of things to pay to keep the server online and updated with the newest features,
therefor we want people to give a chance to help contribute to the server. To motivate people to do this we have designed the following system.

- VIP Chat Color
Every VIP player will be able to use the !vipchat talkaction, this talkaction will change ur default chatting color (which is normally yellow) to orange. Look at me! Being VIP!

- VIP Houses
Some of the houses in the world of Infernal Dawn has been reserved for VIP Players, these houses are the houses which have the nicest views,
or are just the houses which are most valuable. Also we have added some extra guildhouses in Thais and Carlin, which are only available for VIP players,
these guildhouses contains Offline Training statues, and some more features

- VIP Professions
Every player which buys VIP will instantly gain another promotion of their class, having this will give you advantages in new releases of spells, new releases of items etc, this vocation will not make your character any stronger, this to keep the game fair for normal players

- Gain 10% more EXP.
Every VIP player will gain 10% more EXP on killing monsters.

Refer to our “VIP Benefits” page for more information: Vipbenefits - Infernal Dawn OTS

Addon Bonuses
slide-2.png

Each Addon on your outfit will provide you bonuses, such as speed bonuses, protection bonuses, skill bonuses, HP/MP bonuses.
This way u will be able to customize your character with the best stats available. Addons can be obtained ingame, getting the right materials,
but also trough the Addon Doll, which can be bought in the premium shop. To check all the bonuses, please refer to our Addon Overview page on the website (Addons - Infernal Dawn OTS)

Private Hunt Spots
slide-1.png

We have designed some private hunt spots, these spots contain the monsters which u will encounter in the normal world though.
But! These spots are designed to give u a high exp/hour ratio thanks to the extremely low spawn time of the monsters.
The private hunt spots can either be accessed with premium points, or ingame currency (gold) for 30 minutes.
The spots can be booked at the NPC Zyvier which can be found in Thais. This feature is available for normal players and VIP players.
Please refer to our “Private hunt spot” page on the website (Huntingspots - Infernal Dawn OTS) to check which places are free.
Zyvier will also state which hunt spots are full. Only 1 player per spot is allowed a time.

XP Stages
Level 1 - 50 : 250x
Level 51 - 100 : 150x
Level 101 - 130 : 80x
Level 131 - 150 : 50x
Level 151 - 170 : 20x
Level 171 - 190 : 8x
Level 191 - 200 : 5x
Level 251+ : 2x

Host
The server is being hosted on a 24/7 dedicated server.
The server has a 400mbit uplink and is capable to host around a ~1000 players and will be upgraded if neccesary.​

Infernal Dawn Team
- Starrly (Dutch)
Administrator, All-rounder
- Sn3ejk (Polish)
Scripter
- Kowalski (Danish)
Gamemaster.

Last edited:
Since I am in the administration of this server I will not comment on it.
But of course I invite you all to play on this server because I think it is worth it.

Sounds like a nice server with new systems other 8.6 servers cant offer. I will start here for sure!

Looks more like a cash grab server, not for me. Pay to be a better vocation with better items and areas. Gay and Lame

Looks more like a cash grab server, not for me. Pay to be a better vocation with better items and areas. Gay and Lame
"please do note, this vocation will not make your character any stronger, this to keep the game fair for normal players"
Also, almost every server got a VIP Area these days, items are not better, items that can be looted / made ingame actually got the same stats.
The Dedi takes money, every month, the scripter, takes money, every script. Donating AND the vip system is actually a great way to keep a OT alive, not just this OT, but all OT's!

Also, making players able to use the Private Hunt Spots with ingame money (and not just with "VIP Coins" as in the most servers with some standard nicked hunt spot script), kinda makes ur statement worthless.
I bet u didnt even visit the website, which will obviously show that i invested more money then i'd probably ever earn from the server.

Edit:

Could u just stop bashing people/servers on Otland:

http://otland.net/f251/deathzot-restoration-project-164201/index55.html#post1653813
http://otland.net/f43/usa-project-xdc-8-6-a-165607/index7.html#post1638955
http://otland.net/f43/usa-9-54-100-...l-25th-2012-a-163699/index23.html#post1603832
http://otland.net/f43/canada-beta-temuair-9-31-open-all-144426/index21.html#post1425118

Last edited:
There's no special items for V!P as u can see, and the NPC Spot is not only for VIPs and there is no VIP area as u can see put your words back into your mouth, think twice before posting

I Just Wanna Say
Im Ready For This
XD

- - - Updated - - -

Stop Talking Bad About This
Server Starrly, and sn3ejk Have Been Working Hard With This Server
I Have Been Behind Starrly's back sense he started this server
Give him some credit

Stop Talking Bad About This
Server Starrly, and sn3ejk Have Been Working Hard With This Server
I Have Been Behind Starrly's back sense he started this server
Give him some credit
Your English is really very experienced, and high-skilled.
What do you mean by "credit"? Credit to his mobile phone? rofl.

ONtopic:
Congratulations for opening the server, and I hope a great start, and I hope people will enjoy this OT.
Good luck with your server, Starrly.
Yours,
iFATE.

Seems like an interesting Server best of luck i bet this will be popular looks like you spent quite a bit of time putting it together.

What do you mean by "credit"? Credit to his mobile phone? rofl.

ONtopic:
Congratulations for opening the server, and I hope a great start, and I hope people will enjoy this OT.
Good luck with your server, Starrly.
Yours,
iFATE.

Cheers! :)

Seems like an interesting Server best of luck i bet this will be popular looks like you spent quite a bit of time putting it together.

We invested allot of time in this indeed and we certainly hope to welcome alot of players.
Thank you.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;1-ZpHr5l0U0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-ZpHr5l0U0[/video]

XD

I hope it will go well for this server. Good work!

What do you mean by "credit"? Credit to his mobile phone?

What does my English have to do with me saying give credit to starrly.

I have seen how this ot have grow, and i think it will be amazing ot :)

Starrly is an great guy and i know he have put alot of work in this.
So, count me in when it starts :)

Best wishes to you guys :)

Peace

Indeed, looking forward to it :)

- - - Updated - - -

23 hours and 28 minutes to go! Did the last bugfixes tonight, last patch will be done tomorrow in the afternoon~
Cant wait!

Back