• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands][8.6] Infernal Dawn JUST RELEASED

Why should it be 9.70? :)

Don't have any good server atm, with this features, probably will be great as well. Me and my team(20 peoples) will give a try if got wars and 9.70, because I don't like elfbot. A bot is your hands, haha. Push, everything, I prefer to it by myself.

Don't have any good server atm, with this features, probably will be great as well. Me and my team(20 peoples) will give a try if got wars and 9.70, because I don't like elfbot. A bot is your hands, haha. Push, everything, I prefer to it by myself.

People are thinking differently about this, we made the choice to make it 8.6, since there are several big servers out here which got the newest 9.xx clients, making a new server in this range probably wouldnt be sufficient, since people will keep playing Shadowcores etc.
Also we think there are people which prefer 8.6 clients, but in my opinion theyre arent any servers out there with such features as ours, therefor we choose to run a 8.6 server.
War mode is enabled ofcourse, but its such a standard feature these days, i didnt think it was interesting to post it.

I am sorry we were not able to interest you and your team members into playing Infernal Dawn!

- - - Updated - - -

New Update:

All accounts which are made BEFORE the launch (which is tonight at 20:00) will receive 50 Points which can be used for the Private Hunting Spots, all accounts that have been made already will also receive those points!

Last edited:
Replyed on that before, on the first page.
Enuf said.

- - - Updated - - -

Release in 50 minutes!

if you start a fresh server, remove all the old characters...

Character Information
Name: Heaven Awaits You

Sex: male
Marital status: single
Profession: Master Sorcerer
Level: 168
World: Infernal Dawn OTS
Residence: Thais
Guild Membership: Leader of the The Black Storm
Balance: 0 gold coins
Last login: 18 January 2013, 1:08 am
Created: 16 January 2013, 12:17 am

Lol, Idk about this server... I bought promotion thinking it was gonna help my mana regeneration from 2... It didn't... Its still the same regeneration AND it's not faster at all.... THEN to top it off, since I got my character promotion, He can no longer use Wands because he isnt the proper vocation to use them... Lol... It seems like you made no changes to this server at all, just downloaded an rl tibia map and just put it online...

Hey Cooleo,

Due to some bugs this morning i had to recover some weapons and vocations, this has caused this problem, i am at work now sow im not able to fix it for now.

Server Isn't a download and run server, it has been edited so much that small bugs like this will occur.

Sorry for the inconvience, I'll fix it ASAP.

I make acc on otland just to ask wtf is wrong with this servar??

max 7 player online and now it closed?
Don't open ot if you cant host lol

I make acc on otland just to ask wtf is wrong with this servar??

max 7 player online and now it closed?
Don't open ot if you cant host lol

Dont judge too fast, theres maybe a restart?, maybe a critical bug is being fixed?, He is a human after all not a OT-making machine.

Back