• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The new era has comming

I can't think of anything more funny than to see you fight in-game AND on the forums tbh.

keep it coming :>

Hotsteppers invited all peoples from server, but they aren't in guild -.-

ja pierdole ale wy sie podniecacie

These are public boards and the language here is English, if you're not using English because you are writing naughty words, try to chill out a little, it's only a game.

I can call you guys Mr.pro's,ah no no no it'll be Mr.stacks :) Remember when we was all in hotsteppers?You was calling all naabs cus thay going on stacks.You guys making the same.

HAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. Ya peoples failed, 20:1 to us, and 25:9 in war. We was 10 peoples, and went to stack at Feru Tower.

17:35 Lampo [505]: HOTSTEPERS DZIEKUJE ZA 30 LVL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Translate: Thanks for 30 lvls Hotsteppers!

We want OB, but you guys dont : ]

@Up
U teached our guys, how to stack. Thanks.

@EDIT
On action i was on Goly Facio : ]]

I teached?rofl I wasn't commander...And who told we don't want ob?

Ob - Sure. No problem. Yes, u was commander in hotsteppers but month ago.

@Edit
Lol, they're scarred about invite "Nordic battleground" because they're know nordics are free frags ; dd Its not fair, because we did many frags but only 6 war frags : C

Last edited:
Masakrowiec poniżasz się w moich oczach :/ umówcie się na openke i już a nie tylko nas atakujecie i na stacka.

Pozdrawiam
Eraghon~

Lol. Eraghon, hotsteppers atacked us at goroma so we went to the stack and won that battle. Fryc dont want ob because "We have crashed ventrilo because some of our guys cant enter vt". So i loled, and said bb.

Lol. Eraghon, hotsteppers atacked us at goroma so we went to the stack and won that battle. Fryc dont want ob because "We have crashed ventrilo because some of our guys cant enter vt". So i loled, and said bb.

You are most lier i've seen on this ot.In game talking like friends and on forum you want to show u are what?

Traitors always die ^.^ We will see tomorrow guys

Arwyna Cold's comment:

Always loyal to Hotsteppers best guild on this ot Serv :*

Porucznik :*
diverse :*
Michael ;*
emeric luca :*<3
quber :**************

See ya soon =)

Traitors always die ^.^ We will see tomorrow guys

Arwyna Cold's comment:

Always loyal to Hotsteppers best guild on this ot Serv :*

Porucznik :*
diverse :*
Michael ;*
emeric luca :*<3
quber :**************

See ya soon =)

and what about this? what a noob lol

You are most lier i've seen on this ot.In game talking like friends and on forum you want to show u are what?

Because first you said "we want ob" so i asked u in game about ob and u told me your mates have now problems with vent. Stop flame war here, i have nothing to you guys. This is just sick Open tibia server, and we are just enemies. Peace.

@Offtop
I loled at goroma action because someone of our guys atacked Michael, and one person from us has paralyzed him :D Then michael did "Utani hur" on his auto paralyze, then he died because he did exhaust on utani hur ; dd

Because first you said "we want ob" so i asked u in game about ob and u told me your mates have now problems with vent. Stop flame war here, i have nothing to you guys. This is just sick Open tibia server, and we are just enemies. Peace.

@Offtop
I loled at goroma action because someone of our guys atacked Michael, and one person from us has paralyzed him :D Then michael did "Utani hur" on his auto paralyze, then he died because he did exhaust on utani hur ; dd

Hey Mr. Who Knows Everything.

If you had a team without ventrilo right now you wouldn't go on an open battle =)
We want have fun and I swear you will see us there.

Back