• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Official Otland Car Thread!

I'm surprised you're surprised that I know what it was

I'm suprised your suprised that I was suprised that you knew what it was, I didn't know you were a car person :p (I'm not really but I know SOME stuff (even thought it's a small amount) about cars...)

I'm suprised your suprised that I was suprised that you knew what it was, I didn't know you were a car person :p (I'm not really but I know SOME stuff (even thought it's a small amount) about cars...)

It's strange, you know so much about me, yet you didn't know that I was a car person;)

No, I love cars, especially US muscle cars even tho I drive Japanese my self at the moment. The Ford Mustang is my absolute favorite, both the first generation and the latest one, the fifth. I also like Camaro, Charger, Viper and all that stuff

My truck, cba to go out and take a picture.
H8ePQEI.png

It's ON!!!!
Muscle Cars > All Sound, No Go!
Pacific Muscle > Moves like a Butterfly, Stings like a Bee.

The Kings:
Supra
Skyline
WRX
EVO

PS, One of those is not a Pacific Muscle. :p

Fun things to know, Supras are known to be great Circuit Cars, Drift Cars, Drag Cars, Street Cars, Show Cars, etc.
In the Texas Meet, Supras hold basically second place on High Horse Power Output(next to a Viper SRT-10 pulling out 1200HP+)
Supra is Latin for "Above All" , no one can argue that it is a fitting name.

Enjoy!

It's ON!!!!
Muscle Cars > All Sound, No Go!
Pacific Muscle > Moves like a Butterfly, Stings like a Bee.

The Kings:
Supra
Skyline
WRX
EVO

PS, One of those is not a Pacific Muscle. :p

Fun things to know, Supras are known to be great Circuit Cars, Drift Cars, Drag Cars, Street Cars, Show Cars, etc.
In the Texas Meet, Supras hold basically second place on High Horse Power Output(next to a Viper SRT-10 pulling out 1200HP+)
Supra is Latin for "Above All" , no one can argue that it is a fitting name.

Enjoy!

Muscle Cars = Cars with high horsepower so if your Supra's are second place with HP then they are classified as a muscle car. Not to mention we are talking about the 50-80's muscle cars not the 90-^

I went and had a look at this beauty today, and I have to say that I was impressed by it's cruel looks. I've never been a huge fan of the retro style but this one was awesome

Back in March I bought a 2012 Honda Civic Si. I haven't done anything to it, except keep it clean, but I plan on doing some work to it next spring. Why am I waiting so long? I want to see how it handles in the Winter, if it doesn't do well, I'm going to sell it and get an STi - it's easier to sell without modifications on it.

Interior (Driver Side):

Honda-Civic_Si_Sedan_2012_800x600_wallpaper_0d.jpg

Exterior (Current): No Modifications

3019152311u_3x424x360f_2012_honda_civic

I want to get new rims, tinted windows, lowered suspension, cold air intake, full-race exhaust, racing clutch, etc.

Last edited:
Any of you guys actually get to see what your car can do after modding everything?

Last edited:
Back