• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The truth about the BR´s on Shadowcores !!!!

MrBrazil

TROLLOLOLOLOL
Reaction score
This is jokes

not for kids !!!

Especially not for you dyablooololololol fag :d

24e3n89.jpg

~Full sizzZZZZZeeeee nerds~
24e3n89.jpg

THANK YOU AND COME AGAIN K!!?!?!?!?!111?!?

YOUR FORUM TROLOLOLOLOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WADAFFFFF?

Dude we are Spanish not brazilian players or anything like this lmao!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WADAFFFFF?

Dude we are Spanish not brazilian players or anything like this lmao!!!

huahuahauahauhauahuahauheuehauehauheaauhuaheuahaueaheuaheauhauehauehaeuhaueh (O;...;O)

And congratulations for being too much inteligente!
+ Creating new account of Forum and feeling free to insult, doing theads like this (n$%b type) but I have to say that you can be banned your normal Forum's account if you do any bullshits like this :p, so watch out lol.

UHSAHUSHUSHSHSHUSHU Brazilians own this game man, so relax, and take care :*

#FIKADICA!

AUEHAUHEAUHEAUHEUAHEUAHEUAHEUAHEUAHEUAHEUAHEUAHEUHAUEHAUEA
watch out i am brazilian

Isn't same shit. Spain is an awesome country. Best beaches IMO. Hot girlz, but the biggest problem is that most of their ppl don't talk English properly :/
Spanish is the second most talked language in the world, English comes on third place.
I can't blame them.

Isn't same shit. Spain is an awesome country. Best beaches IMO. Hot girlz, but the biggest problem is that most of their ppl don't talk English properly :/

Ofc rose you know that right? being on vac 24/7 right?

Let's research something about your country and I would like to say "SAME SHIT AT DIFFERENT LOCATION"!

Racist? ☻

I think you're the racist one, seeming as victims of racism wish to be "equal to everyone". ?

Racism; the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races

xenophobia; intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries

dyablo was giving you a example, he never said smthing bad about brazil...
theres a lot of noobs "brs" yea, but theres also a lot of guys that play better than all us

its not the country where did u born, "the reason of being great"
if you go in a poland server, there will be a lot of noobs from poland, by the other way..a lot of great pvpers
same shit foreach country

- - - Updated - - -

English is the second most spoken, spanish is third, Chinese (Mandarin) is first.

1. Chinese mandarín: +1.000 million
2. Spanish: 358 million
3. English: 322 million
...etc

Back