• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The United States of America Is Becoming A Dictatorship..

The joke just flew over your head.

Thanks for correcting me. I think that you missed something else, though:

No, I didn't miss it. I implied that you meant to compare him to the late Osama bin Laden.
You, obviously, don't know anything about political systems and how the worlds works, though.

Honestly this whole issue is a joke. The idiots in congress are content to let their country fall apart and take down the rest of the world with it. The only way to solve this problem would be to turn the US from a democracy to dictatorship, at least Obama has the good intentions needed to successfully run the country and reduce the debt to a manageable amount. The fact that the US has gone for a 5 billion dollar surplus to whatever-the-fuck amount of debt they are in now shows how corrupt the system is with no regard to the consequences of those actions.

The US is falling apart, and I doubt the country itself will make it through to the next century without some major changes.

Honestly this whole issue is a joke. The idiots in congress are content to let their country fall apart and take down the rest of the world with it. The only way to solve this problem would be to turn the US from a democracy to dictatorship, at least Obama has the good intentions needed to successfully run the country and reduce the debt to a manageable amount. The fact that the US has gone for a 5 billion dollar surplus to whatever-the-fuck amount of debt they are in now shows how corrupt the system is with no regard to the consequences of those actions.

The US is falling apart, and I doubt the country itself will make it through to the next century without some major changes.

I would have to disagree on certain points, first the debt is not "just" because of corruption, US also gives Aid to other countries(even countries that are not our allies), we have the war that also used up alot of money plus a few conflicts that we had, we also have the issue that we take care of lazy people in our country(People that do not work also affect the debt), our companies are moving oversea this greatly causes they country to have less jobs which in return increases the debt, we need to stop looking at the big numbers only, we are failing to see that the smaller numbers add up too and when you look at them added up you will see that they are almost/just as big as the other problems. The problem with this debt is Libertism.

We have given too much freedom to the people as to the Gov't, to the point that everyone takes it for granted.
Example:
Muslims(not saying anything bad about them) Come to this country and want to do as they want, but if you tell them that they have to follow our laws and orders they get offended, and since our system is soooo flexible they use it to their advantages, not only them but everyone else too, many foreigners never seem to have heard the saying "When in Rome, Do as the Romans do."
Will update later.

Last edited:
zxo94h.jpg

@thread maker, nothing new - same goes to europe

say hello to the new world order :)
"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
- David Rockefeller

We must be on Obamas side. else we're racist =(
That's at least what they say here in Sweden, as fast you say no you're racist.

We must be on Obamas side. else we're racist =(
That's at least what they say here in Sweden, as fast you say no you're racist.

Best be joking, how can going against a president be racist? Why because he's black, so it must be racist too if a black person or any kind of person goes against a "white" president, seems stupidly convenient to say racist when they need cover.

I do not like Obama for shit, he has wasted money and barely any of them were future investments(long term profiting strategies) instead our economy is sinking and sad story is it's dragging everyone that is attached to this economy(which is basically everyone) North Korea along side other countries(non-Allies) will be pissed off since we will not provide any more aid for them(We are so evil that we practice, "Love thy enemy as thou love thy self.").

Best be joking, how can going against a president be racist? Why because he's black, so it must be racist too if a black person or any kind of person goes against a "white" president, seems stupidly convenient to say racist when they need cover.

I do not like Obama for shit, he has wasted money and barely any of them were future investments(long term profiting strategies) instead our economy is sinking and sad story is it's dragging everyone that is attached to this economy(which is basically everyone) North Korea along side other countries(non-Allies) will be pissed off since we will not provide any more aid for them(We are so evil that we practice, "Love thy enemy as thou love thy self.").

The people that run the country are smart, most people in the federal reserve are Harvard graduates or economists with large trajectories, it is obvious; this economic collapse isn't happening because of external reasons or bad moves, it is being done in purpose, so, when it all goes down, the rich bankers will buy everything.

I think it's more likely that the word has gone out that we've already fucked up the world too much to fix, and the people in charge said "fuck it, let's get rich and fuck everyone else over because we're all going to die soon anyway."

Also I'd like to point out, most of the debt was caused by corruption, considering the war in Iraq was nothing but a crock of shit. They knew there were no nuclear weapons, so they shouldn't have gone in. I believe Bush made something like 967 lies about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

One advice I would give, read United States history, read all if possible, you will see what is our flaw today and it is not mostly corruption(I'm not saying there isn't any corruption, be cause there is corruption), if Dixter is around he might know about it.

When I mean the History of the US it isn't the "Important" parts of it, I mean history as in Happenings to our structure, economy, politics, etc, not about how we freed the blacks and made a civil war or any of that.

Those who do not learn from history, live to repeate it all over again!

Back