• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Vanquished Land

Merchant

Expert Mapper
Reaction score
Everything moved to TVL Teaser II.

Kind regards,
Icetear

Last edited:
1. InGame screenshots would look more pro and if you ain't gonna take any inGame atleast take off the shade :).
2. BUSHES PLEASE?!
3. The Nature doesn't really fit in some parts
4. Remake the map abit and add some more detailes :p

Hmm....I'll give it 5/10 >:
(Without shade; 6 / In-Game; 7)

Regards.

If you are going to show us something then please finished it before you make such threads, because it will make the server worse.

And here are a few things you should make: trees (2nd & 4th picture), bushes (2nd & 4th picture), lights on the wall and open windows.

Last edited:
If you are going to show us something then please finished it before you make such threads, because it will make the server worse.

And here are a few things you should make: trees (2nd & 4th picture), bushes (2nd & 4th picture), lights on the wall and open windows.

She didn't say it wasn't finished, only that grass tluffs/straws were missing and temple was going to be remade. But I though (still think :/) that it wasn't done.

Well, do you mean all the pictures?
*their done, :)
-just some adds which may be added sometimes?

Well, I'll try take care of that..
Sorry for the inconvence... :)

150 posts

The last 4 pictures look really nice, but the first 3 simply look lacking and unfinished. Do you intend to put more work into them, because they could use some more detailing.

All in all it's pretty nice, are you the mapper?

Took some information from jobs forum, you see that icetear is a ground mapper.

Job spots:
Hoster: Dedicated Host
Ground Mapper: Icetear, Henrik
Detail Mapper: None
Scripter: None
NPC Scripter: None
Webmanager: None
Webdesigner: Agostino
Rule Violation Seeker (4/5): Wasted, Seabitz, Aston, Clary
Genesis Writer: Linus (Mc-Pedro)
C++ Coders: None

Thanks for the info ^^

Well, why don't you make some more screenies, maybe from ingame?

We haven't tried the map from ingame yet,
*dont worry, that will be released as fast as possible...

i was just asking, no harm meant ; )

thought you maybe had some special reason, my friend used to type a capital C in every word because he called himself Cronos.

no, sir..
*i've got no reason, it's just being to recognize me :)

Back