• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

THE WORST LEADER ON SHADOWCORES

The worst leader on Shadowcores

• Total voters
List of best commanders on shadowcores...

Mitch, Wille, Skeon, Navid, Drako, Me. Rest are not even close to anyone from that list.

^^ first of all DRAKO and u are shit ;p Wille navid skeon mitch the are good but alot of times we wining against them :) like last wm its navid skeon killian mitch musse and all against us and still we raped them ;d

^^ first of all DRAKO and u are shit ;p Wille navid skeon mitch the are good but alot of times we wining against them :) like last wm its navid skeon killian mitch musse and all against us and still we raped them ;d
stfu drako is good commander BITCH!

PD: fix me vt,i dont know what happened my acc is deleted xD

idk how the amount if leaders matters if nobody of them wants to lead? It was only Killian and Skeon leading if they had time.

Hahaha, Drako is much better than you. And I'm not better than you? "OKEY" That's why Wipe Again always smashed your dirty face on shadowcores and lunarforce (not always but usually) but keep dreaming little lad, is your dad still in hospital cuz he drank too much cheap vodka? you should try to stop him or he will pass-out like your mother did 2 years ago [*]

^^ u get raped 1000 x times on lunar and u quiting like 2 x after massacre :)

Ye, that's what you say all the time, just count how many times we've won with you and how many times you've won with us. And usually when you won, you had more players.

and calar keeps calling himself good leader and bla bla bla
the thing i like about turban gang is that they are here for eachother. I mean, everybody knows they sucks and they can only kill afk players on overpowered combo ue from shadowcores but still they like eachother comments on forum, they create thread sand they support eachother as 14 years old kids that they are . Calar is even more retarded, he calls HIMSELF good leader, good player, good etc .

Let me tell you something calar : if you are good let others tell it, only people with no skills do what you do ( when you call yourself good player and leader)

Maybe calar is bad but, others commanders are worse than he.

and calar keeps calling himself good leader and bla bla bla
the thing i like about turban gang is that they are here for eachother. I mean, everybody knows they sucks and they can only kill afk players on overpowered combo ue from shadowcores but still they like eachother comments on forum, they create thread sand they support eachother as 14 years old kids that they are . Calar is even more retarded, he calls HIMSELF good leader, good player, good etc .

Let me tell you something calar : if you are good let others tell it, only people with no skills do what you do ( when you call yourself good player and leader)
ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahaha

Back