• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thinking about a server, any advice? would appreciate it.

matti450

Reaction score
Hello dear people, I have been thinking for quite some time in several days, a few years ago, I played on one ot evolution ofc. the server was made for high xp pvp info and fast atk. and it had awesome spells for each vocation and also powerful items, the server had many players so it seems like They loved the map. so im wondring if its worth to create a server like that?

give me some advice & tips would appreciate it really!

If you want make evo server, just make typical evo. No crazy spells and items, normal exp stages, tons of quests and spawns.

Hello dear people, I have been thinking for quite some time in several days, a few years ago, I played on one ot evolution ofc. the server was made for high xp pvp info and fast atk. and it had awesome spells for each vocation and also powerful items, the server had many players so it seems like They loved the map. so im wondring if its worth to create a server like that?

give me some advice & tips would appreciate it really!

It sounds like you don't have much experience. My advice is to join an open project instead of starting a new one.

nah i dont really want to join someone i want to do it 100% by me

Back