• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

this is why im gold 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@gikern Alex

Reaction score
52053c94fcffab6e208d26de20dd6486.png

Hes showing off he clearly is but ur blinded by arrogance so w.e
Yep he's clearly showing of when he lost a game and gold 5 is normal league to be in... dont let the ignorance blind you sally, the time will come when you understand its just your own stupidity thats blocking your way of seeing the truth :(

Yep he's clearly showing of when he lost a game and gold 5 is normal league to be in... dont let the ignorance blind you sally, the time will come when you understand its just your own stupidity thats blocking your way of seeing the truth :(
selling salars rl photo

Oh my looks like you don't even know how to write a sentence. Well you said the same thing twice just in different words. I don't play league, but knowing Alex and the type of Kid he is and who he plays with, I would think undoubtedly that he is showing off. Hes a kid anyway and you are as well. Your words are NADA. Your balls haven't even dropped nor have you guys even grown a pube, so just keep on being kids its ok.

ec6f5e3629de73025d2cba5723570250.png

dont even try saying sits not u jimmy got it frm ur fb long ago and send it to tyson thats how he still had acess to it

Funny shit is i dont even use Facebook. And I havent talked to Jimmy in a year. As i've said im not even white. That guy clearly is. Third of all i have a beard.And my eyes are hazel not brown. So suck ma dick. And i use a headset not a fucking mic.

Umit dont make me get pepperoni face out. And funny shit is u gyazo'd it so it is obviously from a website. and its not hard to search fat guy on pc on google

Oh my looks like you don't even know how to write a sentence. Well you said the same thing twice just in different words. I don't play league, but knowing Alex and the type of Kid he is and who he plays with, I would think undoubtedly that he is showing off. Hes a kid anyway and you are as well. Your words are NADA. Your balls haven't even dropped nor have you guys even grown a pube, so just keep on being kids its ok.
Are you really going to be a grammar nazi on a tibia forum? Really? Well to be honest you shouldn't complain about someones sentences as I think we have all seen you write like a complete moron even with english as your first language. xD

Are you really going to be a grammar nazi on a tibia forum? Really? Well to be honest you shouldn't complain about someones sentences as I think we have all seen you write like a complete moron even with english as your first language. xD

I speak 3 languages; French, English and Assyrian. If you can show me whats wrong with that paragraph then I will give you 5kk, Go. You just don't understand it because it's clearly understandable.

I speak 3 languages; French, English and Assyrian. If you can show me whats wrong with that paragraph then I will give you 5kk, Go. You just don't understand it because it's clearly understandable.
Since when does "we have all seen you write" anything to do with the present? I'm talking about what you wrote before haha and who cares if you know 3 languages? Looks like you're being a complete hypocrite considering now you're the one showing of. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back