• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This May work... may not... up to you :P

Richman12321

Reaction score
Have a feature... so for a fee (your choice), players can be allowed to change vocations...

example:

!changevoc "Sorcerer, Knight

allows me to change my sorcerer into a knight for a fee, lets say 100cc? idk a good price :D just an idea

the only negative thing I can think of is:

1) if you were to change from a sorcerer to a knight, a sorcerers skills would be insanely high, considering he was a knight before...

2) the sorcerers magic level would suck severely, OR the knights magic lvl would be CRAZY.

So, you would have to think of some kind of Skills Penalty if this idea was to be followed through with.

if change from a sorcerer to a knight, Magic lvl goes down to 9, with skills 80/80...vice versa magic lvl goes to ml 70 with shielding 20??? kinda thing.. :p

Wouldnt work..I do know how to do it a good way but its not worth the time and effort.

However I do have an idea of a Custom hunting ground you pay cc to hunt in :) and maybe a time limit? 0.o

Back