• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@This New exhaust

Nik Razz

Reaction score
Need's to be fixed ASAP about dropping items anyone with pushmax can push you so easily cause you cannot trash yourself fast enough not to get pushed , The mwall exchaust I guess is okay but the abititly to drop items needs to be fixed like by next server save anyone can escape any trap its ridculous.

It's not an exhaust, it doesn't affect anyone who is pushing without bot. It only stops the people who use bot to move items which is intended.

Yes it does come try to trashyourself when I have pushmax on and you are trashing yourself I can push you threw the entire tibia map cause this new Anti trash system exhaust seriously fix it Every war member will agree with me.

Yes it does come try to trashyourself when I have pushmax on and you are trashing yourself I can push you threw the entire tibia map cause this new Anti trash system exhaust seriously fix it Every war member will agree with me.

No..? Play fair

Put your antipush shit in your ass, aswell as your pushmax.

That is intended, if you aren't using the real things (magic walls, wild growth, parcels, fire/poison/energy fields, pots, honey flower, etc.) that are supposed to stop people from pushing you, you deserve to be pushed for attempting to prevent it using a bot which gives you unfair advantage over other players.

Back
Top Bottom