• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This post is for only people speak spanish - Linia Enemiga

Monomalo00

http://leiends.ml/
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello to all Spanish Linia Enemiga we recruit people over level 150, no matter your vocation, only need the teamspeak 3 if you do not know what a voice program, like ventrilo but better, if you want to join msg in tibia (negro kiike or dyablo)

Last edited:
7. Foreign language:
This is an English community, and you are expected to speak English on the boards. If you wish to communicate with another user in another language, you can do so through visitor or private messages.

7. Foreign language:
This is an English community, and you are expected to speak English on the boards. If you wish to communicate with another user in another language, you can do so through visitor or private messages.
I hope you're kidding.

He's not doing a full post in Spanish, he's just looking for a spanish team and there is nothing wrong with that.
So long he doesn't start speaking spanish in here all the sudden.

I hope you're kidding.

He's not doing a full post in Spanish, he's just looking for a spanish team and there is nothing wrong with that.
So long he doesn't start speaking spanish in here all the sudden.

it acctually was a fully spanish post he edited it after i posted that...

Back