• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thorn's gallery

Looks great. I think you should make the armor a bit lighter on some places so it matches more with the legs, and maybe make this part a bit darker.
K1Dv8.png

Starting to see some nice stuff from you lately. Keep this up mate!

Tip: some shade parts are a bit off. But they are few so double check them. Rest is awesome:)

beautiful sprite, especially the texture of it!

Your sprites are free for use correct?
If yes, I will be using these wonderful sprites in my project, And their credits will be maintained as a contributor!
Liked, hugs!
Yeah they are free for use, currently i'm doing them just for fun, and if i help people with their projects great, but if you someday use one of my sprites, i would be really grateful if you sendf me a pic to see how it look in game :)

Yeah they are free for use, currently i'm doing them just for fun, and if i help people with their projects great, but if you someday use one of my sprites, i would be really grateful if you sendf me a pic to see how it look in game :)

Ok, sure I'll do it!

If you want to add me on skype: kluivert.davi

From already thank you very much!

omg, this makes me feel so proud of my hard work spriting, first time i can see one of my sprites in game, in my very own project :)
313jgat.png
Just fix that red gem pl0x, the rest is fine. Nice job

Back