• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thorn's gallery

HONORING THE MIGHTY GOKU
2zi5utv.png

my first statue, sorry the size and quality, is to avoid ripping (THIS STATUE IS NOT FREE)

Last edited:
I love how far you have come from the day I first saw your work!
And Im glad you have sticked to spriting ever since
How long has it been? A year? More? Nevertheless you have grown in talent alot.

I dont want to jump into details since I celebrate you for your progress but theres always smth to work on
And you know that already:D

Im just curious on what you are doing atm and plan on doing next:)
Feel free to pm me!

I love how far you have come from the day I first saw your work!
And Im glad you have sticked to spriting ever since
How long has it been? A year? More? Nevertheless you have grown in talent alot.

I dont want to jump into details since I celebrate you for your progress but theres always smth to work on
And you know that already:D

Im just curious on what you are doing atm and plan on doing next:)
Feel free to pm me!
Thanks Yellowhat for your kind message :), yeah it's almost a year since my first post in here :)
and atm i'm spriting for my own server, and some i made just for fun and practice, like most of the pokemons and outfits

Your latest pokemons are one of my favorites. Great job and shapes and coloring.
Those helmets are good looking, but in white helmet I would change blacks inside into lighter color. The contrast there is too strong. You could try shading inside of helmet. It should goes from left, darker to lighter. The nature tiara has nice color pick on green leaves and this crystal looks like one divided into three parts.

@edit
Desaturated browns or blues should work. I'm not sure, if it's irregular, but this way it's for sure more interesting.

Last edited:
Your latest pokemons are one of my favorites. Great job and shapes and coloring.
Those helmets are good looking, but in white helmet I would change blacks inside into lighter color. The contrast there is too strong. You could try shading inside of helmet. It should goes from left, darker to lighter. The nature tiara has nice color pick on green leaves and this crystal looks like one divided into three parts.
Thanks for your suggestions man, i missed them haha, well, you are entirely correct about the first helmet contrast, would you use brown maybe? instead of black? (dark gold) and about the tiara, is not divided into three parts, i was imagining a gem very irregular, with lots of lighter parts, do you think i got that? i tried my best haha

Awesome, I suppose it's inspired by Skyrim's Dragon Priests. If not, it's really similar
Definitely do more masks :)

Awesome, I suppose it's inspired by Skyrim's Dragon Priests. If not, it's really similar
Definitely do more masks :)
:O i looked for mask at google and got inspired by one. I searched that one you said and is the same haha
i don't have much imagination, so i try to get myelf inspired by some i found and change them a little bit, that's my sad story

Looks really good, nice idea to also have a golden version, you could make all kinds of cool quests with that, with a story and all.

Back