• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thorn's gallery

I call this, Golden Blade :p
2lwxgde.png

Nice golden texture, but on the blade it self has pillow shading :(

yeah i know what what is pillow shading, but i guess if the sprite looks good, even if pillow shading is "bad", doesn't matter :)

Steliiiiiiiix, one of my best works i must say, really really proud :pP
2daklqo.png

It's indeed the best work I've seen from you till now.
Are you working on a Pokemon project?

You and some spriters here might make the best looking Pokemon OT out there.

Really great. It has been fun to see you grow mate. I think with this piece you can call yourself a pixel artist woth dignity and join projects that will take you further. Keep going with it:)

*jizzes on Steelix* What a masterpiece you did there, well done, really. WELL done. Best Steelix I've ever seen so far.

Awww... Did you practice in hyperbolic time chamber?
That's great, you know how to self-improve. Your skills much changed along the way. Keep developing your style!

It's indeed the best work I've seen from you till now.
Are you working on a Pokemon project?

You and some spriters here might make the best looking Pokemon OT out there.
Thanks man :) and no, i'm not working for a pokemon project, is my dream to make a poke project with isometric pokes, but too much time, on that steelix i worked 4 hours ><

Thanks man :) and no, i'm not working for a pokemon project, is my dream to make a poke project with isometric pokes, but too much time, on that steelix i worked 4 hours ><

4 hours? Are you kidding me?
If one Pokemon is 4 hours you can finish this instantly :eek:

Back