• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Three - Royal Paladin Secura

only 3 chars? BOOO!

Indeed. I'll be adding a new account to the project soon.

It will be one account with 3 EK's so it has the ability to bot 24/7 and all stay at around the same level. Currently levelling one which is level 15. :D

Thx .. XD

Casting on 200 RP, going drakens.

Search Niro Alth <3

meh i'm semi doing what they are xd. Started with a 30k balance now on 170k :D (got 10k from some random guy within gamechat by winning his riddle question :D. It pays to be active + bot :D)

Good luck you two!

- - - Updated - - -

and vendeliko fine. 26H 49mins/7 ss is 10 mins + 1 min generously given for login. :>

I have my own reconnect function fgt

Away for the weekend so no updates from me!

profit; 552605gp

Level 206 screen;

Too bad my teamviewer "free to use" shit was over the front of my 207 screenshot :(

fWwjho.png
How long did it take you to loot all of that?

How long did it take you to loot all of that?

Around 20 hours I'd say. Approximate though.

Also, bought a prem scroll for a friend for 1kk. Bye bank balance :( Wanted to get that warsigner bow but eh. Will only take 3 days to get 750k for it ^^

>_> I wouldn't even loot that in 5 weeks..
Best thing I've ever looted was a DSM, RH, Dragon Slayer in the first frost dragon I ever killed.
Never looted anything since.

>_> I wouldn't even loot that in 5 weeks..
Best thing I've ever looted was a DSM, RH, Dragon Slayer in the first frost dragon I ever killed.
Never looted anything since.

I'd make 2kk a week using your EK

giiiiiiiib :(

lets swap yeye

Thought you left so I decided to cashmake myself since I've had no contact with you in like a month..

Anyway added loot seller to my script so ill just show the profit in gp from now :)

It doesn't sell small emeralds so I will get a bp of them which will be 1kk for just a bp of them ;)

Back