• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Throne Real Map 8.1 Server

AnDy1990

Reaction score
Hi

here is my part of the cake. Fully done Real Map Server

- Own made Barbarian settlements ( not 100% done)
- Liberty Ground (needs monsters)
- ALL Rl places/quests
- Not added NPC's or Houses.

Latest Update!
-Made 4 different Islands located in the sea north of thais! these are Enchanting Places with enchanting NPC's that correspond to their enchant(like the fire enchant npc, is on a molten lava island.

Hope you like it and remember to give credits if you use the map/the server :)

Here is the storyline I made behind the whole server:
Storyline of the Throne King

In the sunny lands of Thais, there once was living a king. He protected the people, and was the one giving hope to all the living creatures. But one day his closest friends wanted his powers to control the world. The King was poisoned in his sleep by his friends, and they crowned their leader to king. The slaughtering started and people thought that the world was coming to an end.
But the holy monks of the temple healed the dead king, forcing him to live, to make balance to the world.
By the holy bible they sent the evil King to the underworld, burning until the end of time. The evil king promised he would return, ending all life on earth, and became the Throne King.
Years later, The King was getting older, weaker and so was his army. People didn’t live in fear of the Throne King returning, but one night people felt the ground twisting and opening beneath them.
The Throne King had returned with an army of undead people and demons from inner hell, killing every warrior that came in his way! The King ordered to kill the Throne King and sending him back to the place he belonged. Armies from all over the world gathered slaying beasts and trying to hurt the undead legion. But they failed to kill the Throne King, but they have hurt his army, and he is not waiting for long, the undead legion is getting larger for each day. The King doesn’t have enough men to send the Throne King back to the underworld. Is it your fate to help the world becoming a safe place to live? Or shall you sit back and let the world die by the evil of the Throne King?
Join the King now! And be forever rewarded with gold and treasure.

Download Links:
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/992182554.html
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L1GPHHN9
Rep me if you like it!

Virus scan coming when its done uploading to jotti.

-Andy

Great server, could be better but good job anyway!

Frequent crashes on when starting the server. Temple position is not correct!

Too many bugs, but I hope they will be fixed soon.

Nice 71mb, I got a 77mb map that will soon get released here with all spawn files :)

Back