• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thx for good idea support

Otsoon

Reaction score
Thanks for good idea support from Shadow. Now all guild who fight in Shadow transfered to Lunarforce and now is 0 wars in Shadow. Only Nuskei team and Falwess but this teams is bored to fight.

Thanks for good idea support from Shadow. Now all guild who fight in Shadow transfered to Lunarforce and now is 0 wars in Shadow. Only Nuskei team and Falwess but this teams is bored to fight.
So maybe transfer there also? lol

guys if you want to war just come on lunarforce there is no good teams left on shadow lol only rpg players left there =)

Go to LunarForce if you want wars, ShadowCores is for RPGers and pTwelves :p

hahaha wipe will never transfer bcoz they love wz3, inq hunt other shit :D on lunar u can only fight. Yesterday we fought 4h~ and that was awesome. Keep play rpg with 12321422 br tards and skullbashers ok. Now you dominado server rpg playeros :D

hahaha wipe will never transfer bcoz they love wz3, inq hunt other shit :D on lunar u can only fight. Yesterday we fought 4h~ and that was awesome. Keep play rpg with 12321422 br tards and skullbashers ok. Now you dominado server rpg playeros :D

"omg omg rpg,rpg no wars,go wz charlovahs!"
Grow up Ya all. 2-3 wars at week is enough for me
Wow 4 houers,really?! U must be so proud.

- - - Updated - - -

it's enough for you to fight with brs or nuskei? lol nevermind

Before single battle we need to wait 2,3 houers till they find all stacks/def's.
Yea its enough...

On lunar with one team for sure will be better!
ROFL

btw. war with Flawless wasnt bad.
Thanks for Svar battle guys.

Ok, Flawless good team with navi so war wasnt bad :D you must be so proud because you are fighting 2-3 times in week :D :w00t: :w00t:

Goodluck in shadowcores battle with immortal 350 mages kthxbye.

Ok, Flawless good team with navi so war wasnt bad :D you must be so proud because you are fighting 2-3 times in week :D :w00t: :w00t:

Ya Navi evrywhere!
Thats sad when U dont know how to kill 300+ mage. Maybe get some skills on lunar and then come back?

Jul 08 2013, 09:13:49 Killed at Level 340 by TankinMost damage
and by Twiztid Saintz

that was a kill from a rp a ek and 3 mages how are high lvl mages immortal obviosly you're really dumb and have no pvp...not to mention he wasnt afk he was full there trying to escape our mwall line at southgate edron and hes not a randomn hes from flawless.

LOL im not talking about traping 350 ms/ed Oo im talking about where where he have sio, potion from guild mates and other shits o_O pls Tali stfu. You was in saintz when they was helping me? Dont think so. Go make your funny polls on this trolls forum. BB ;* i can show you my pvp on battle field maybe? Send me warmode maybe?

BTW. Gz for kill 340 ms from br :w00t: without magebot they're nothing. With magebot too :ninja:

ye it was a good idea from support indeed...
now wars dont have 29384029348029384 noob chars on the middle of war and another teams entering without war mode and ppl scared to get red skull or even pk
u can say its ava disco on lunarforce but i prefer 100% ava's then thousands of noobchars, at least both can use ava's and have a war, on the contrary of shadowcores that who have more noobchars helping end up winning

Like was said here, if you want war, go to lunarforce, war-mode in shadowcores is fucking horrible, alot people without war-mode mwalling and killing skull-members

Back