• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TIBIA 10.76 UPDATE [EQUIP ITEMS]

it was not me everyone that used to play with me know that i took back when there started been few wars here so :p
another thing i never bot any char in shadow for like 1 year ago so why i should b hunting this retarded ot hehe
So u scammed the account D;

bot only
shadow niver dije.
ngbbs45823dd9934bc.gif

Może wróćmy do czasów gdy internet nie był w modzie . Dziwki jebane popierdoliło wam sie anemiki zajebane
odezwał się czternastolatek co nie widzi świata za oknem bo mu monitor zasłania xDD

Due to huge response from players, the new Tibia client (10.77) will contain what below:
- Automatic Healing (below HP %)
- Automatic Looter
- Cavebot (you will make waypoints via client addon which can be downloaded on site)
- Lighthack
- Rune/Spell Timer
Yours, CipSoft team

100% true info

It's coded in to the client. Nothing has to be done in the server engine to make this work, except allowing 10.76 clients to connect.
This is for the most part true but it still doesn't work. lmfao

Back