• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 11 Discussion(+Tutorial how to able to use it)

Anyone else getting "Illegal value"?
If not, could you share your solution?

For who may be having the same error as mine, be sure to be sending only json back to the client. There was some html mixed in the middle of mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
For who may be having the same error as mine, be sure to be sending only json back to the client. There was some html mixed in the middle of mine.
how you fix the login.php ?
can you post the code?

I have been able to login with the newest tibia 11 client in tfs using my tutorial. If you got a tfs distro with 10.97/10.98 support it will work.

explains further your post friend because in the warm vercion 11 is no longer beta and changing the tibia.exe that you share us not come "for a prtocolo unsupported"

later I'll upload a picture to give you an idea thanks! regards!!

This tutorial works.

The problem is that your server does not support Tibia 11's protocol @GOD javii

Does tibia 11 have a bot or those are lies? I cant look on rl tibia site to download cuz i got banned from their site

Yamaken
Thanks for sharing, but i'm not sure, where should I add the "NULL"?
I managed to edit login WebService, but every time saved by Notepad ++ it does not open the client.exe believe that lack adding that "Null", but I do not know where to :(

this thread will loss the secondary topic if we focus on the 'config matter'
Most of people are not interested in discussions. Btw almost every RL map out there has now Tibia 11 and some of they were so mediocre they were saying "we are the first server to have tibia 11." Danm one server even made a news to clarify no server was the first but no mention to my name.

Most of people are not interested in discussions. Btw almost every RL map out there has now Tibia 11 and some of they were so mediocre they were saying "we are the first server to have tibia 11." Danm one server even made a news to clarify no server was the first but no mention to my name.
Lel, what do you expect? I even see some people saying they are using a custom engine made by them but in fact they are using TFS. :p

Hey, my client connect on account, I choose the character but dont enter in game, why?

With the Update to 11.01 not work, somebody have a solution?

Only is possible get the Character List with 11.01.3987

@Yamaken You test with the last version?

With the Update to 11.01 not work, somebody have a solution?

Only is possible get the Character List with 11.01.3987

@Yamaken You test with the last version?

What happen if you want to enter game ?
I've checked new client and there are not any protocol changes.

Last edited:
@gunz
After of character list, appear:
Only Clients with protocol 10.94 to 11.0 allowed

But i solved changing:
#define CLIENT_VERSION_MAX 1098

to:
#define CLIENT_VERSION_MAX 1200

Very weird, but now work fine.

Back