• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 11 - End of botting era?

Tibia is 2D.
Oh, googled around a bit and I understand it now.
I thought this would be 3D too. Like this;
ff4136be6795bde6d6db27a95b905aca.png

wtf? you ask whats wrong with me and then you write a fucking book agreeing with me?
No I do not agree with you! I clearly stated that a client-side solution can and will never solve this bot problem. Its only possible server-sided but as cipsoft released a new client this proofs nothing and brings no hope for this subject either.

Tibia is 2D.
Yes and No! Your own personal look on the world i 2 dimensional as you look from above and not through the eyes of your character.

Objects however are 3 dimensional. They have a height, you can climb mountains (for example climb a mountain with 3 parcels). Also if it was 2d objects you would a) be able to see whats behind a house which you cant and b) you would either not be able to see the shape and color of walls, mountains and do not recognize you have different height layers in any way.

So I rather say Tibia is a game with 3D objects but you watch everything from above which is actually a 2D view.

Last edited:
No I do not agree with you! I clearly stated that a client-side solution can and will never solve this bot problem. Its only possible server-sided but as cipsoft released a new client this proofs nothing and brings no hope for this subject either.
And I never disagreed or stated anything that says otherwise to this. So it all really doesnt my any sense.
Anyway this new client might support what they need to have serverside to ban more botters? What do you know about that?

Yes and No! Your own personal look on the world i 2 dimensional as you look from above and not through the eyes of your character.

Objects however are 3 dimensional. They have a height, you can climb mountains (for example climb a mountain with 3 parcels). Also if it was 2d objects you would a) be able to see whats behind a house which you cant and b) you would either not be able to see the shape and color of walls, mountains and do not recognize you have different height layers in any way.

So I rather say Tibia is a game with 3D objects but you watch everything from above which is actually a 2D view.
This is why I was confused :p

Aight Im playing on Beta Client from now on xD

196ZHCc.png

The graphics look shit

meKH8my.png

And I cant seem to find a way to set my own resolution in Graphics settings (like we can do atm in the current client). I can merely select between OpenGL and some DirectX versions. So this is how it looks atm..

The graphics look shit

meKH8my.png

And I cant seem to find a way to set my own resolution in Graphics settings (like we can do atm in the current client). I can merely select between OpenGL and some DirectX versions. So this is how it looks atm..
Lol, Should be a cuz the graphics settings otherwise It's garbage :p

The graphics look shit

meKH8my.png

looks good

The graphics look shit

meKH8my.png

Just downloaded it too :p

Looks good for me;

a587d60bbeead5850d9e30ff416d7112.jpg

The graphics look shit

meKH8my.png

there's no option to turn on anti-aliasing?

I know it's really hard to hire 4 humans(with shifts) on each server to check for botters.

I know it's really hard to hire 4 humans(with shifts) on each server to check for botters.

Don't need 4 humans. Back in the old days when you msged a gm, it didn't take long before they tped to u to check your report (sometimes instantly). When some botter got banned or warned it got broadcasted to the entire server.

Back