• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 8.6 now 10.96 or 11.0? Whats going on?

Saj

Remember my name
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Last time I had an OT server was back in 8.6 and now I took the time to look back and see what's going on in the OT world and guess what? I'm very surprised. I feel lost haha!

So now to what I want to discuss.. What happend since 8,6? Why is there online 10.96 servers on otservlist.org but there aren't any servers to download in the download section? What happend? haha Please update me.

And If I broke any rule, please remove this thread or move it to the right place. Thanks.

You have a bug on my screen, please spray.

Ontopic: 8.6 > All. So, why bother? ;)

All I can help with, sorry :)

Hello everyone!

Last time I had an OT server was back in 8.6 and now I took the time to look back and see what's going on in the OT world and guess what? I'm very surprised. I feel lost haha!

So now to what I want to discuss.. What happend since 8,6? Why is there online 10.96 servers on otservlist.org but there aren't any servers to download in the download section? What happend? haha Please update me.

And If I broke any rule, please remove this thread or move it to the right place. Thanks.
Well there is no official release for 10.96 the official release is 10.77 and you can find it on github.

People get 10.96 by editing in sources.

Well there is no official release for 10.96 the official release is 10.77 and you can find it on github.

People get 10.96 by editing in sources.
Alright so why is there so many 8.6 servers then? Will there be an 11.0 release then or do I have to get it by "editing in sources"?

Alright so why is there so many 8.6 servers then? Will there be an 11.0 release then or do I have to get it by "editing in sources"?
there's so many 8.6 servers cause they're easy to make and what people are most familiar with
if you want the old shit go ahead
tfs 1.2 easier to code in and more readable, you can get your hands on tfs 1.2 for client 8.6 and 8.0

Seems kinda dead topic, when did this happen?

there's so many 8.6 servers cause they're easy to make and what people are most familiar with
if you want the old shit go ahead
tfs 1.2 easier to code in and more readable, you can get your hands on tfs 1.2 for client 8.6 and 8.0
That's not good news at all. Why does people like old ....? Don't they like the updates from cipsoft?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not good news at all. Why does people like old ....? Don't they like the updates from cipsoft?
real tibia got worse but the client itself is quite nice imo
looks so much better than the old garbage

Back