• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Client 10.10 lag

urbantlr

Reaction score
I am having really bad clientside lag. It's not a ping nor network issue.

I had quit Tibia for a while but I want to return now.
However somehow since the last few updates I'm having really, really bad lag on the client side. Can only walk a 2 steps and then I have to wait.

My specs are 8 Gigabyte of RAM DDR3. Core i5 and a 1 Gigabyte GeForce 610m videocard. I'm using a laptop.
My FPS in the client says 200-300. I've tried setting processor affinity to one core but doesn't matter.
I've tried administration mode; it also doesn't matter.

First of all, this section is for open tibia support, and cipsoft is having troubles with their servers, they suck, i recommend you to play OT servers

If you are trying to play in a OT and the problem still exist, check your graphics settings and change then from direct X5, X9, or openGl and see what works better with your pc

don't bother check anything all almost lagg just wait untill they fixed it. raiden i wuld not say that cipsoft sucks because without them there is not open tibia

First of all, this section is for open tibia support, and cipsoft is having troubles with their servers, they suck, i recommend you to play OT servers

If you are trying to play in a OT and the problem still exist, check your graphics settings and change then from direct X5, X9, or openGl and see what works better with your pc

The problem still persists on OT. It's not a network issue. It has something to do with the newer versions of the client.

- - - Updated - - -

don't bother check anything all almost lagg just wait untill they fixed it. raiden i wuld not say that cipsoft sucks because without them there is not open tibia

Same on OT.

I have figured the problem out.

Tibia can't detect certain CPU's and therefore I had to select the engine for the client.

In the shortcut I had to add engine 1 to the end of the link.

Back