• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia client

@Rexzor Could you provide more information? Because people cannot answer you if you provide such small info.

Yea tried their ip changer, but cant logg in, think its wrong client, need 10,73 and cannot find it out on Tibiaclients.com either, can u please help me? Or how do u logg in? Just with the ip changer? I think i need to install the correct tibia client first...

Yea tried their ip changer, but cant logg in, think its wrong client, need 10,73 and cannot find it out on Tibiaclients.com either, can u please help me? Or how do u logg in? Just with the ip changer? I think i need to install the correct tibia client first...
Download 10.73 from tibia.com u tard

When it will be update to 10.74 ? I can't login into game with global tibia client :(

When it will be update to 10.74 ? I can't login into game with global tibia client :(

Version 10.74 will be supported after the server save tomorrow.

Back