• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Tibia multi ip changer

Synnical

Mapper
Reaction score
Without Speedy shares uselessness and not allowing me to Download from them, where in the hell do i get an Ip changer that changes to 9.31, it is bad for business that they did that so stupid to their that newcommers cannot even FIND the changer to log on, i search and all i can find are these unrated, probable Keylogger sites and its starting to piss me off. Any ideas? And dont tell me Otloader it only goes up to 8.6.

Asprate not have version 9.31
you need other otland have created new ipchanger

Your Add Version and IP, its easy.
Not is asprate* created by Otland.. and works

here link:
ipchanger.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

I said not Speedy share, they never sent me the godamn email for verification so i refreshed and now it says my email is already in use. i'm not fucking spending time making an alternate email adress just to play a fucking ot. this is so stupid lol am i the only stupid mother fucker that has problems with speedy share?

Back