• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Tibia natural day/night (ambient light): how to always be day?

Reaction score
Hello guys.

My otserver gets too dark when "night" come."

So how can i deactivate this function? Is that possible?

I want my server always bright, like a sun day, full ambient light.

If its not possible, exist some script i can use to make at least my temple bright?

Thanks!

In your xml/groups you can add a flag for players

Code:
PLAYERCUSTOMFLAG_HASFULLLIGHT = 11

So, something like.

Code:
<group id="1" name="player" flags="11" access="0" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="0" />

In your xml/groups you can add a flag for players

Code:
PLAYERCUSTOMFLAG_HASFULLLIGHT = 11

So, something like.

Code:
<group id="1" name="player" flags="11" access="0" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="0" />

Well, player will have full light on all places, and i dont want that, will remove the rpg XD.

I only want full light on temple :p

wut? how does this work explain. :eek:, How does it change light and when?!
These are the lines that checks the time and sets the light to "sunrise", "sunset", "day" and "night", as you can see. If you remove it entirely, the game will never bother to check what daylight should be, it would just run the clock but ignore daylight changes.

These are the lines that checks the time and sets the light to "sunrise", "sunset", "day" and "night", as you can see. If you remove it entirely, the game will never bother to check what daylight should be, it would just run the clock but ignore daylight changes.
Epic!! Didn't know thanks for telling me.

Back