• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaCore 7.4 TFS 1.2 same Nostalrius project.

Try use numeric login. Like 123456, without aby letters just numeric.
i cant made it to connect to any account lol, i've already made a lot of custom servers, but i dont have idea whats happening on this tibiacore with me. Everything i put on password sha-1 says password or account wrong... if i put nothing it says No casts available (normal)

i cant made it to connect to any account lol, i've already made a lot of custom servers, but i dont have idea whats happening on this tibiacore with me. Everything i put on password sha-1 says password or account wrong... if i put nothing it says No casts available (normal)
Try with tibria client?
Or u otclient send type account in string.
Account only int

maybe thats it. i m using otcv8 last version

I think i used this otclient that worked with nostalrius.

I think i used this otclient that worked with nostalrius.

This one got problems with the Cast system as well, it does not open the "Live Channel" and it does not show the character without the player changing floor level. Do you know why?

This client also got other issues that causes it to crash out of nowhere and some of the functions dont work, but that can be fixed with some work.

This one got problems with the Cast system as well, it does not open the "Live Channel" and it does not show the character without the player changing floor level. Do you know why?

This client also got other issues that causes it to crash out of nowhere and some of the functions dont work, but that can be fixed with some work.
Record_2024_04_30_08_22_48_139.gif
Normal.
It's your module with a problem, something in the game features!

Seems like deathloss is wrong too?
10% without promotion,
7% with promotion. 1% on all bless.
2% fully blessed.

Why is that? Got a fix for this?

Not really, it seems to be only working locally and not over the internet.
No idea why the Live Channel is not opening or the message not being sent.
you must have done something different.
it works on the host!
Record20240319220058453-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif

Seems like deathloss is wrong too?
10% without promotion,
7% with promotion. 1% on all bless.
2% fully blessed.

Why is that? Got a fix for this?
I believe it is as ezzz left it.
C++:
double Player::getLostPercent() const
{
    int32_t blessingCount = std::bitset<5>(blessings).count();

int32_t deathLosePercent = g_config.getNumber(ConfigManager::DEATH_LOSE_PERCENT);
    if (deathLosePercent != -1) {
        if (isPromoted()) {
            deathLosePercent -= 3;
        }

deathLosePercent -= blessingCount;
        return std::max<int32_t>(0, deathLosePercent) / 100.;
    }

double lossPercent;
    if (level >= 25) {
        double tmpLevel = level + (levelPercent / 100.);
        lossPercent = static_cast<double>((tmpLevel + 50) * 50 * ((tmpLevel * tmpLevel) - (5 * tmpLevel) + 8)) / experience;
    } else {
        lossPercent = 10;
    }

if (isPromoted()) {
        lossPercent *= 0.7;
    }

return lossPercent * pow(0.92, blessingCount) / 100;
}
Well, blessings work normally depending on skill and level.
Without a blessing, it would at most be a loss of 1.5 levels.

Last edited:
you must have done something different.
it works on the host!
View attachment 84266

I believe it is as ezzz left it.
C++:
double Player::getLostPercent() const
{
    int32_t blessingCount = std::bitset<5>(blessings).count();

int32_t deathLosePercent = g_config.getNumber(ConfigManager::DEATH_LOSE_PERCENT);
    if (deathLosePercent != -1) {
        if (isPromoted()) {
            deathLosePercent -= 3;
        }

deathLosePercent -= blessingCount;
        return std::max<int32_t>(0, deathLosePercent) / 100.;
    }

double lossPercent;
    if (level >= 25) {
        double tmpLevel = level + (levelPercent / 100.);
        lossPercent = static_cast<double>((tmpLevel + 50) * 50 * ((tmpLevel * tmpLevel) - (5 * tmpLevel) + 8)) / experience;
    } else {
        lossPercent = 10;
    }

if (isPromoted()) {
        lossPercent *= 0.7;
    }

return lossPercent * pow(0.92, blessingCount) / 100;
}
Well, blessings work normally depending on skill and level.
Without a blessing, it would at most be a loss of 1.5 levels.

Cast works, but not the Live Channel. Also, when watching someone the character is invisible until the caster changes floor.

Cast works, but not the Live Channel. Also, when watching someone the character is invisible until the caster changes floor.
You have to see what type of void message or channel your server or client uses, try changing game features or ignoring some lines.
I already had this problem for sabrehaven and it causes bugs regarding channels and addons when using the cast.
It could be the byte limit of the opcode that causes poor reading when there is a lot of information to be sent.

You have to see what type of void message or channel your server or client uses, try changing game features or ignoring some lines.
I already had this problem for sabrehaven and it causes bugs regarding channels and addons when using the cast.
It could be the byte limit of the opcode that causes poor reading when there is a lot of information to be sent.

I tried using the same client and server locally, then it works.
But over the internet, I experience issues with the Live Channel not opening and the casters character not showing until he change floor.

Why is that? It only happens when I watch over the internet.
Is it that I must open some port? I mean, then the cast wouldn't work at all right?

I tried using the same client and server locally, then it works.
But over the internet, I experience issues with the Live Channel not opening and the casters character not showing until he change floor.

Why is that? It only happens when I watch over the internet.
Is it that I must open some port? I mean, then the cast wouldn't work at all right?
I didn't define port for cast, maybe it is, i never tested this.
maybe need to lighten the for current gameport.

Back