• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibianic-hr.org + special guild = )

krizux

Grandmaster Templar
Reaction score
greetings! I have great idea to make a roleplay guild, where we will play our characters as in the theater.

How it should look?
1. On start you should turn on good rpg music to makes your mind free.
example1: Gothic 3 Soundtrack - Vista Point - YouTube - Gothic 3 Soundtrack - Vista Point
example2: Knights of Honor Soundtrack - Pride or Pain - YouTube - Knights of Honor Soundtrack - Pride or Pain
2. Now you should think of your characters name. It's need first and second name, or "connector" like: von, de. Example: Charles de Clemente, or Charles Clemente :)

3. Now we should think, what guild we want to create?
a) I think best guild for us is peacefull and neutral guild.
b) i know we dont collect to much players, so we should play a smothing little, Like: Barbarian Tribe, Order of [somthing, example: Templars], Inquisition, Circle of [example: Hunters/Warlords/other], other proposals?

4. How should it work?
- We will makes inveted by us tasks, sent a letter from someone higher than the guild master.
-We will visits taverns, for some beer, wine and long talkings.
- if we made a guild where is match a farming, we will makes our own bread : )
- We need also, guildhouse for us, with big tabble, beds and some furniture and decorations.
- Making expeditions.
- hunting together (if someone like).
- completing Tibian quests.
- have special than others, fun :)

5. Frequently Asked Questions
a) Why Tibianic higher-exp? If someone die its faster to get back level/skills.
b) But premium account cost a real money, how you want to play? Don't worry, we will buy cheap premmy roses for tibia money :)
c) ahahah omgf lol, its not possible! With stupid kid like you, not.

Thank you for reading, write comment, and also join me:)

I'll join, if others decide to join.
I've already made a character.

For anyone wondering, (First Name) De/Von (Second Name) De/Von i don't know the meaning, all i know is it was used around medival times to refer to the House/Dynasty you were in, and you were known mostly by your second name not your first, if your family had wealth and power.

Back