• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaZ | Zombie Survival Server ~ Huge Custom Map, New Items, Roleplay

These ideas are BEAUTIFUL. Speed hack? Shows you what I know about botters :)
I'll definitely not be using 8.6 then. I'll switch it over to something else.

speedhack isnt as bad as it sounds. Speedhack is a way so when u press arrow keys it walks like u mapclick.

Hello, I've been inactive nearly a year now (because of real life) and recently started working on this project again with a friend.
I'm going to need beta testers very soon.
Input from the community would be great!

Food/Water System
I just finished some scripting, so you HAVE to find food and water and drink/eat to stay alive. If your hunger bar or thirst bar goes to 0 you will die.
It's an unforgiving world! People do scary things when they're hungry...

Cannibalism
Dead players also drop Human Flesh. Because, who doesn't love being a cannibal?

Perk System
Haven't yet decided for sure, but for now we have removed 'leveling' from the game. It breaks what the game is all about. It's not a leveling experience, the players and the gameplay are the content.
The progression is armor, items and outfits. Not skills and levels.
What we are working on however, is a perk system. So you can unlock different skills, abilities and features with 'perks'. More info on this if you want it.

There's more we're working on as well! :)
Would love feed back.

How will you prevent that those who have been able to gather strong armor and items will insta-kill new players? And tibia players are known for rage-quit, how do you think people will react when dying and losing everything?

Is it a idea that all characters are reset to point 0 every week, so thats it becomes a weekly game? That way it becomes more casual and avoids the problem of OP players and rage quits.

how do you think people will react when dying and losing everything?
Well in the game DayZ when you die you lose everything, thats the point of the game, it will motivate people to try and survive harder so like plan the way around and stuff and not just run out like an idiot to get killed straight away :p

Good to see this is back up and running, I can't wait for this.. I myself am a big zombie fan and i love zombie survival games have never played dayZ before as i am more of a console gamer other then pc for tibia etc but the best one ive played in State Of Decay it came so close to doing everything i hoped for all it lacked was multiplayer and a bigger map, anyways i look forward to playing this once it comes out

How will you prevent that those who have been able to gather strong armor and items will insta-kill new players?
Same as dayz man. You have to be careful.

@Candlejack
Please send priv msg about beta in future :)))

there's any chance if i dead maybe u can get alive again but like zombie and kill other ppls to be zombie like u? and when u die by ppls you can back alive like a player? :)

I like the Idea of the server :D

Well in the game DayZ when you die you lose everything, thats the point of the game, it will motivate people to try and survive harder so like plan the way around and stuff and not just run out like an idiot to get killed straight away :p

Same as dayz man. You have to be careful.

@Candlejack
Please send priv msg about beta in future :)))

In theory that sounds true, but in in practice thats not the case I think. Rage quit will kill the game, just as it kills most custom servers. DayZ is just a different game with different players.

hey also a question - will there be bether zombies like hunter/tank in left for dead?

1 more idea there's maybe will be Zombie Boss More Hp And More Dmg that's will be the big boss of zombies if someone kill The Zombie Boss He can gain some items :)

Thanks for all the positive feedback - I am looking forward to playing with you all.
I will keep you up to date about the beta.

Right now I am working on a blood system. If you are hit by a zombie or player too hard you will get cut and begin to bleed. Your HP works as "blood".
You will have to use a bandage to stop the bleeding. You can turn clothes into bandages or find them in the game.

I am also very interested in adding crafting - But we will probably add more features like that after the beta. Right now we're also thinking of a way to add a tent system, or allow players to have access to boxes that don't reset after a server restart/clean.

Untitled.jpg

As of now, you can die in this game 3 different ways...
1. Hunger
2. Thirst
3. Losing blood (you lose blood from zombie hits, player attacks, bleeding out, bear traps, etc...)

Last edited:
Back