• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TIP] War System

What is your opinion?

• Yes, it should, because there are people who disrupt much, and gives no right to fight.

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • No, I think it is better to leave it the way it is

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters

cassinoporthope

What would you be without friends?
Reaction score
Good afternoon. I'm here to offer a suggestion for ShadowCores, this is a project not entirely created by me, but I am one of the servants, I have the honor to introduce the Anti-Introsa project, ie, one is deployed to the server system with the goal offering an exclusive area for the duel between the alliance system consists of several rules do not allow where have fraud.

See available cities and commands that could be used.
Exemple:
Cities which would provide

/warcarlin invite, Guild Red (Name Guild) Carlin
/warankrahmun invite, Guild Black (Name Guild) Ankrahmun
/waredron invite, Guild Red (Name Guild) Edron

Here are some pictures of tests done on a server that is already available this project ..

Obs: This project is being done by Brazilian legend then will add.
-------

I guild leader construction, will be in invitando Engineers for a guild system:
1.gif

18:29 /warcarlin invite, engenheiros
18:29 you asked the engineers guild in carlin for a war!

The guild leader Engineers received my invitation:
2.gif

18:29 Construction called his guild in carlin for a war. To say accept / accept warcarlin, construction.

The Leader of the GUILD Engineers ran the command accepting:
3.gif

18:31 /warcarlin accept, contruction
18:31 His guild went into war against guild building! To participate say / go warcarlin

Automatically the message appeared and can already be teleported, All members of both guilds can use the command / warcarlin go, can they go and teleport:
5.gif

18:32 You entered the war!

6.gif

7.gif

The Guilds have 1 hour within the city to start and end the WAR if not end the WAR will all be teleported to the temple and if they want to end the WAR will have to perform the entire procedure again, I believe before one que hours have finished everything.
If a player dies during the WAR is just type the command / warcarlin go and be teleported back to the city where his GUILD started.
is impossible other guilds initiate the same procedure for a city that is already being used, only after completion of one hours new system can be started in this city.
Well guys the system is very useful purchases Guilds, I just gave an example with Carlin and the other options are up as you noted at the beginning of the information.

This could be a long job, because players and guilds who just may be returning and with it the number of players could rise as before, this was a project last year, there are 4-5 Tibians servers using this design, leave your comments and what do you think of it. Thank you.

Last edited:
not a good idea... its simple dude, shadowcores its a good server, but if you want good fights, go to lunarforce, where most of the team give priority to wm not exping...

Back