• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tips

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Any tips for carrying games? I'm having a hard time at 1k elo. Trying my best but one lane feeds (I hardly ever get over 5 deaths unless I have shitloads of kills)

Recent match history; (RANKED)
Code:
Champion; Nidalee
Kills; 5
Deaths; 2
Assists; 5
Time Played; ~25 mins
Role Played; AP MID
CS; 58
Total Gold Earned; 5.6k
OUTCOME; Win

Champion; Ezreal
Kills; 2
Deaths; 3
Assists; 5
Time Played; ~32 mins
Role Played; AD Carry
CS; 144
Total Gold Earned; 7.6k
OUTCOME; LOSS

Champion; Orianna
Kills; 7
Deaths; 5
Assists; 5
Time Played; ~40 mins
Role Played; AP MID
CS; 163
Total Gold Earned; 10.7k
OUTCOME; LOSS

Champion; Jayce
Kills; 3
Deaths; 10 
Assists; 4
Time Played; ~37 mins
Role Played; ADCarry
CS; 157
Total Gold Earned; 9.4k
OUTCOME; LOSS BECAUSE LEE SIN TROLLED SO HARD AS A SUPPORT

Champion; Nidalee
Kills; 22
Deaths; 10
Assists; 16
Time Played; ~49 mins
Role Played; AP MID
CS; 184
Total Gold Earned; 19.7k
OUTCOME; WIN

Champion; Evelynn
Kills; 14
Deaths; 11
Assists; 20
Time Played; 55+ mins
Role Played; AP Mid
CS; 182
Total Gold Earned; 18.5k
OUTCOME; WIN

That's my past 6 matches. I think I build pretty well.
CtrlEsc - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net

Do I belong here? I noticed my CS isn't so high and my KDA on ADCarries is really bad. My mid is op, it's my main role. I don't play support often and jungle I never play. Once in 50 games I'd say I play jungle.. lol.

So any tips? I've played the game for 2 years+ but never really played it much. Only at 230~ wins, 260~ losses on normal, 23 wins 23 loses ranked.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Adding on to this; just finished a game.

Nunu and me bottom, nunu decided to go mid and feed every lane possible. Therefore game was lost.
This is why this game pisses me off and many others, I lost that game because of him, not because of anyone else.

4 Kills
10 Deaths
8 Assists

That was ur Jayce game ;P Ur cs is reallllllly looooooooow for a 40mins game. Keep in mind that I'm not a pro,i just usually play ranked on my friends acc :p
Maybe u rage when u die once? I used to do that XD

I don't rage at all , nunu fed vayne so hard then went mid so they turret dived me 3 times, took our turret at 8 mins what could I have done? I couldn't farm, I couldn't do anything.

Want to premade with me on skype?
Am not PRO but you know, i maybe able to give pointers.

I'd also recommend watching Gbay99 On youtube, search his name in youtube.

I can play with you, like we did before. I'm 1550 elo right now, I guess we'll be around 1300 if we duoq

add HandLess ig

Abuse their weaknesses. Especially no map awareness. Evelynn is VERY strong atm, and a lot stronger in soloq since people often have no map awareness, just buy green wards (even when you jungle) ....
Keep in mind you can not win every game, and you will lose occasionally for whatever reason. Live with it. You can also win games thanks to their team having "trolls"/bad players.

Also, dodge if you're fairly certain you'll lose it due to rage/trollpicks/etc. I would dodge if I had a Lee support, but I'd also dodge if I was about to support a jayce adc (I'd check Lolking to see if he ever did it succesfully before first, tho).
Strong OP picks can win games, but make sure you know how to play them. If you excel at playing Karma, pick her. Don't focus on "counterpicking" since it barely matters at lower elo.

The key to success is outplaying them as early as possible, I main adc, and in my elo, people aren't too good at adc, 8 out of my 10 games I get first blood by 5 minutes, because they don't expect it, with my team and we're purple team, what we do is, we go steal red, then go bot from behind, always free kill because they don't ward at minute 2:50... So yeah, just try to outplay them as fast as possible, try to find a trick that you can do that the team won't expect and just abuse it. Also if someone makes a mistake, tell them things such as "oh damn you almost got him, nice try though" or "Aw shiet my bad, forgot that they were mia, shoulda warned you not to push that hard" <- when they overextend and get ganked, even when it's not your fault whatsoever, make them think it was a small mistake, they will keep a positive mind and keep playing their best, if you say shit like "omfg what the fuck are you doing overextending when they were all mia?" they'll be pissed off and barely give a fuck about winning or losing

when playing nida dont play it ap mid xd play bruiser top also ur cs is REALLY low on every game. And when u play mid always look for ganks etc if other lanes are 50% hp u go gank for freekill.

when playing nida dont play it ap mid xd play bruiser top also ur cs is REALLY low on every game. And when u play mid always look for ganks etc if other lanes are 50% hp u go gank for freekill.

AP Nid Mid is fkin OP at my elo, idk if your elo is the same..
CS is really low at the end, but at the start I'm atleast +30 CS on them.. I could improve mid-late CS wise
Always look for ganks - whenever I play Mid I always do this :p

AP Nid Mid is fkin OP at my elo, idk if your elo is the same..
CS is really low at the end, but at the start I'm atleast +30 CS on them.. I could improve mid-late CS wise
Always look for ganks - whenever I play Mid I always do this :p

Nidalee does well, but with your farm you will never be able to carry anything, except if people run into full range spears on purpose and give you 20 kills within 20 minutes.
You shouldn't complain about other lanes when you are not doing that well, you should concentrate on your creeps more, but what else can be said about how to improve?
I mean, you show no builds and what you are up against/teamed up with, so we can't tell you about your understanding of the game, all we have are your stats.
All I got is you making up lots of excuses, blaming a Lee Sin for trolling when you go frigging 3/10? Come on, if you have to blame others at least show that you are better than them with your skill.

Make a 'diary' thread, posting the end game screenshot so we can look at the overall picture and give you tips.

Back