• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster TKO's Hosting service 100/100Mbps

port 7172 is needed for website, though ye you connect with 7171 so i guess there is no problem :p
No.

Qle9D.png

Last edited by gelendizer; Today at 00:32.
All my nope

Last edited:
lol? it dosent matter i always open both port-.- but the things is you only connect with the correct port = 7171 if you dont know what you are talking about please leave this thread:)

How many staff members: 2 and if you 3
Average online if it's online: it isin't
Server name: Desert armonia
Screen shot: i dont have time now :S
Story line/info about the server: great own maked
Server client: 8.0
Exp rate: 4000

Its a full real map 8.60, zao is not updated yet plenty much buggs but it will be introduced in a future patch! :)
New monsters lika ZORALUK in a raid within the triangle of the terror, raids works as it should!

Zoralurk is within the triangle of the terror so it spawns in ZAO because thats an triangle and thats the info from WIKIA! :)

Golden helmet quest but its a secret quest. when you kill a raid monster like an example of ZORALURK you will get a paper and it tells you what to do!

like an example of "You see piece of paper: description: It is said that the evil necromancers summoned a portal in drefia.
When you enter drefia and find the portal you will get another piece of paper and do another mission.
When you're done you will find the famous GOLDEN HELMET.

Some World changes like an example of CARLIN invaded and such things every week.
Raids occurs often too!

REAL TIBIA BOSS LOOT!
Like an example of in some OT's. Zoralurk doesnt drop golden boots but in this it will like in REAL TIBIA.

8.60 client

Mid high rate exp max level 250 then slow! PM me if this sounds cool

SORRY DOUBLE PAST PLX NO BAN! :D

Last edited:
I recommend you to put up some vmware virtualisation or something, so you can split your 24gb ram compuer into like, 4 computers with 6GB RAM. For OT purposes, there arent any reasons to have more than 6GB ram anyway, original tibia map takes up 4~. (And you will have 4 more separate boxes to rent out hosting with).

Hmm well that is a smart thing;) Thanks for the idea! I will check in to it:)

Linux host is free due that last owner dint contact me about his hosting plans any more... i will contact him again if he get's on msn but for now it's free! (he hasent been on msn for 1 month and i havent start his server)
And i dont have a rack chassi yet for it xD

Last edited:
finally got my chassi:D Now the linux server is upp and running:)

None but i spoke with denix about his server just a moment ago that im gona host it for him! Then noting else!
linux is free still with other words:p

Last edited:
Back