• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To any of the GMs..

ferrogzz

Reaction score
Well.. Hello

I was out of vacations 7 days and I dont know how I hell some items and cash dissapeared from my house but my expensive things are still there.. My loot of Rashid, Some animal products and about 4kk that was deco in my house disappeaed.

All of this items are not anymore at my house.. I'm 100% sure none got my account and I didn't move a thing.. And I wanna know how the hell if they "hacked" me why my chars are with full set and all the expensive decoration are still there?

I think is a debug or something please who any is in charge check that out becuase I want my items back, I'm an old player and this is the first time something rare happens to me.

Thanks! Hope you can solve this problem

Sounds to me like a burglar got to ya, try put some bars up on them windows, and make sure you lock your door next time you go out!

Lol its not end of the world, atleast u have ur eq and some cash so u can get rest of stuff back really quick . ??

Well.. Hello

I was out of vacations 7 days and I dont know how I hell some items and cash dissapeared from my house but my expensive things are still there.. My loot of Rashid, Some animal products and about 4kk that was deco in my house disappeaed.

All of this items are not anymore at my house.. I'm 100% sure none got my account and I didn't move a thing.. And I wanna know how the hell if they "hacked" me why my chars are with full set and all the expensive decoration are still there?

I think is a debug or something please who any is in charge check that out becuase I want my items back, I'm an old player and this is the first time something rare happens to me.

Thanks! Hope you can solve this problem

cry is free!!!!

Roffball F u! haha

Well I can get those items back but is not fair anyways!

Back