• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To Gamemasters

Nozyk

Reaction score
Hello!

Maybe u know me, maybe no. I'm Nozyk and i have got question to administration. I also know that this question was repeated. But here is a mess ... I dont want it to look. Will u make new server in the near future? Look - now on Lunar we have 500 lvl & on Shadow 400 lvl. I know that - Lunar was small 'fail'.

If u will make new server on lowest rates than Shadowcores - I mean lootrate and exprate. People will join to new server. U have got great concepts, great administration. What more?

Or maybe is any chance to make transfer from Lunarforce to Shadowcores?

I will wait for your answer Mark/Hani.

Your's Nozyk

Last edited:
We don't have any current plans of opening a new server, and we don't consider LunarForce a fail at all. I'm not even sure what the third server would be if we decide to open one, there have been a lot of people asking for a non pvp server, lots of people asking for a new IceChaw, and lots of people asking for a second ShadowCores (some of them asking for one with lower rates). So if we ever decide that it's time to open a third server, you will see us posting a poll at least a few weeks before it's about to happen where the community can vote for what kind of server they want us to open.

Our current focus is to implement the changes of version 10.20.

Ok, thanks for answer. But u didnt answer me about transfer from Lunar to Shadow. What from this?

You should able transfers from lunar to shadow bcuz right now there is no teams only stupid brs hunting all the time we have nothing to do here.. It should works like u're comming back with same lvl that u transfered it was mistake to transfer chars here now we have nothing to do :/

i agree mark I no the rules are no transfer back but make it like 60 coins instead of 30 ??

I think that in order to bring every single ot server player to one of shadowcores servers the following must be done :

1- create a new no pvp server with lower rates than actual shadowcores
2-create a new shadowcores so those who do not want to play in a new no pvp server nor a hardcore server but think that shadowcores is too full would have where to play aswell .
3- implement the buy and sell account system, although it makes this server different from rl tibia it will surely increase the amount of donations( staff members can force players to pay a small amount) and also the number of players .
4- don´t considerers red skull traps has something illegal as far as the players involved do not use multi client .
5- improve the website a lil bit, the white background kind of keeps people away

No pvp server? it's joke or what? Better put no-pvp city for rpg players .

No pvp server? it's joke or what? Better put no-pvp city for rpg players .

Of course it´s not a joke . I am not saying that i would play in a non pvp server, i am just saying that in order to bring more players to twifisoft ot servers, a non pvp server must be created. You cannot deny the fact that non pvp servers are way more popular than pvp servers . As a player you must separate what you like from what is true .

Yea ok i respect that you wanna play on no-pvp but i also want to play on better server than shadow and lunar . They can't please everybody

i said that i do not want to play in a non pvp server . And if you think they cant please anybody you must agree that they should please the majority of players , and they want no pvp . What i proposed is better to everybody . i proposed the creaton of 2 shadowcores, a lunarforce and no pvp low rated shadowcores . It will give them more work but will also increase the number of players, and distribute them over servers, making everybody happy

server with exp from warmode kills
and dont give me this shits like omgz omgz brazolis will abuse all day and get lvl 2000 uber bazir morgorot zomg zomg

gms can sort this out i guess

Back
Top Bottom