• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To mejk all klir

Latmask En

Reaction score
Sir gulimer,nie zarzekalem sie na matke ze nie pojde do kaidy,za kazdym razem kiedy sie pytales (spamowales kazdego dnia) czy do nich pojde mowilem nie wiem,wiec skoncz pisac te jebane bajeczki jebany brzechwo.

A co do chara to kontrakt sie skonczyl i wsio w temacie.

ps jak chcesz se popisac jakies bajeczki to nawet mam tytul do twojej ksiazki,maria i czterdziestu rozbojnikow.

translate: orc language for the win,fuck shleder
/over

Sir gulimer, not swore at mother with no'll go to Qaeda, each time when asked in August (spamowales every day) and I told them I'll go I do not know, so I finish writing the fucking fucking brzechwo fables.

And as for the chara is a contract in August has ended and vsio topic.

ps how you want to show off se have any fairy tales even have a title for your book, maria and the forty thieves.

/over
SAY NO TO ORC LANGUAGE!!!!

zobaczymy ruro jebana trwai kosa na kamien skoncz pierdolic bo potwierdzi ci kazdy jak pisales w comment nie ide do kaidy pierdole teamy zmieniac siwy gosciu ci dal za hara a ty go wyjebales 5 bez interneciku gajs

jestescie jebana szmata sprzedales hara poszedles do jakis tradowcow kaidy gdzie z rozowego ludzmi kopalem ta kaidke i hakujesz hara jak ostatnia szmata

VEZIV PRZYPOMINAM JAK NAS KOPALES
2cdfqzs.jpg

Oficjalne sprostowanie:

Jesli ktos do was pisal z Ceemha i wyjasnial wam matki etc to nie ja. Ja od tygodnia loguje tylko na sir gather.

Potwierdzone info guyyys.

Sir gulimer, not swore at mother with no'll go to Qaeda, each time when asked in August (spamowales every day) and I told them I'll go I do not know, so I finish writing the fucking fucking brzechwo fables.

And as for the chara is a contract in August has ended and vsio topic.

ps how you want to show off se have any fairy tales even have a title for your book, maria and the forty thieves.

/over
SAY NO TO ORC LANGUAGE!!!!
fuck you tim

JA PIERDOLE SIWEK

o chuj ci chodzi, ludzie graja ze mna pół roku i robią dominando i nagle sie przypierdalasz ze odchodza od ciebie gdzie robimy reload

weź pomysl troche bo teamek sie posypal i juz swirujesz jak zawsze

Back