• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To my fellow paladins!

Gilles

Reaction score
I see lots of people using bows and crystalline arrows. I just don't get why. People tell me their avg damage is better, I didn't believe it, so I recalculated it (using the formulas on Tibia Wikia).

For a level 250 with distance 125, attacking on FULL ATTACK:

Infernal Bolt + Thorn Spitter:

Hit Rate : 91%
Min Damage : 50
Max Damage : 0.09 * (1) * 125 * 81 + 50 = 961.25
Avg Damage : 505.625
RESULT : 505.625 * 0.91 = 460.11875

Prismatic Bolt + Thorn Spitter:

Hit Rate : 91%
Max Damage : 0.09 * (1) * 125 * 75 + 50 = 893.75
Avg Damage : 471.875
RESULT : 429.40625

Crystalline Arrows + Warsinger Bow:

Hit Rate : 95%
Max Damage : 0.09 * (1) * 125 * 68 + 50 = 815
Avg Damage : 432.5
RESULT : 432.5 * 0.95 = 410.875

Interesting, can you write the formula for mage SD / Exevo gran mas frigo/flam (Level/ML), would like to see that.

What's the point? Won't change it :p I'm doing it to compare different options :p.
I advise you to go in fill in the formulas on Tibia Wikia yourself :D

You should add mycological bow and crystalline arrows to comparision.

Btw. Warsinger bow and crystalline arrows make 100% accuracy = never miss.

- - - Updated - - -

Gd10ti.png

You should add mycological bow and crystalline arrows to comparision.

Btw. Warsinger bow and crystalline arrows make 100% accuracy = never miss.

- - - Updated - - -

Gd10ti.png

Your hit rates are incorrect... In fact, you're calculations seem incorrect to. Explain me how myco bow got 100 more ???

I use on rp warsinger bow in exp, special moments e.g rotworm in warzone 3, target which is near.
pvp = Thron Spitter

i Think.

WarSinger
309, 290, 360, 127 dmg
or
Thorn
520, 64, 340, 0 dmg

Bows are 100% accurate, so dmg is larger overall + arrows take up less space so it means longer hunts.
Myco is really cheap and it is the best bow, but Warsinger has larger dmg for 10 dmg diffrence which makes it really good as well.
Devileye+ infernal bolts=pvp
Thorn+infernal are better then bow, but then infernal bolts are 10 times more expensive and dmg is not that diffrent

Bows are 100% accurate, so dmg is larger overall + arrows take up less space so it means longer hunts.
Myco is really cheap and it is the best bow, but Warsinger has larger dmg for 10 dmg diffrence which makes it really good as well.
Devileye+ infernal bolts=pvp
Thorn+infernal are better then bow, but then infernal bolts are 10 times more expensive and dmg is not that diffrent

Bow aren't 100% accurate? There is a minimum taken of 90 and some calculation with your distance fighting (which turns out to be more than 90 if it's >= 90 or smth), a warsinger bow gives 5% hit rate, a crystalline arrow gives no hit rate

Your hit rates are incorrect... In fact, you're calculations seem incorrect to. Explain me how myco bow got 100 more ???

Well these ones are not my calculations, but they seem to be correct. It was proven by several people from Real Tibia + Talaturen said that Shadowcores has same damage formulas. :)

Well these ones are not my calculations, but they seem to be correct. It was proven by several people from Real Tibia + Talaturen said that Shadowcores has same damage formulas. :)

Hit rates aren't 100%, except if the arrows give 5% hitrate (which I HIGHLY doubt they do)

Hit rates aren't 100%, except if the arrows give 5% hitrate (which I HIGHLY doubt they do)

Warsinger bow + crystalline arrow = 100%, tried it out myself on real tibia and if you don't believe it go check tibiacast of a paladin with warsinger+ crystalline arrows, you will see that he never misses

Warsinger bow + crystalline arrow = 100%, tried it out myself on real tibia and if you don't believe it go check tibiacast of a paladin with warsinger+ crystalline arrows, you will see that he never misses

Then the formulas I used were wrong.

Back