• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To my haters aka fans and friends

kenjin magician

They Won´t quit until they drop me
Reaction score
Altought most of my friends i can catch on facebook i would like to make some things clear

I transfered to lunar because i am a pvp player, my leader (the one and only ) knows that i always wanted to go to lunar and he told me that it was a bad move so i decided to stay for a while . Recently, this player told me he is going to retire , and i decided to do what i always wanted, transfer to lunar where i can kill noobchars without get skull and play with navid, my portuguese fellah .

Togay turban all i can say is that you guys killed me 3 times .
the firt time i was afk boting 8 they made a video and posted on forum so easy to check )
the second i was in my home with open cast and you guys traped the dp and atatcked me ( 15 players attacking a mage )
and the third when i decided to use magebot + tibiatimemachine wich is a mistake ( i didnt knew it ) and got debug ( its virtually impossible a lvl 260 mage and a lvl 300 ek kill a lvl 350 ed without something weird happening like a debug or kick )

i killed you guys countless times, with noobchars and with trevor and never created threads or spammed privately liek you guys did everytime, sometimes for several days in a row .

i dont whant to took credit, afterall i died and thats part of the game . I am playing lunar now and i feel sorry to know that i recently won a poll about the most hated player ( even tho fatima was not in the poll ) and that 60 ppl voted to gm´s to ban me . Didnt know why i had so many enemiess, and i dont agree with some of my vip list friends say about me being famous or hated/loved .

My intention was to be where i am now, so i cannot regret anything i did
I am playing on lunar just to wars, if anyone wants to catch me in game you know how to do it, if you don´t is because you shouldn´t

Last edited:
ZzbBDKn.jpg

I am a fan for sure.

Please come my channel in vent, I wanna listen to you.. you're my idol.

Ahaha 15 ppl blocking depot gz math xd
@Maziajka looks like your tactic worked, after killing him 3 times and insulted him he transfered ;p
@on topic
Our only goal was to make you transfer away since not only the most of players, even gm calls you retarded. Doesnt matter if you got tutor afterwards or not, you thought a GM hacked your account..
You say you are where you want to be when like 60 people voted that you are the most annoying person on this ot.. Thats way more retarded than all the other shit you have ever written. There is simply no words for that, just suicide now plx xd

This r p g player on lunarforce ? I don't think so

This r p g player on lunarforce ? I don't think so
He left shadowcores because of us and before he transfer he try to sneak my nb char and that even failed since i never saw a guy who use auto utamo vita only one witht he name Trevor Luciferus aka ded by 1 ek and 1 ed 2 vs 5 all what i can say is get some trust and trust your self that you can handle 1 ek
+ 1 ed at tanking on 1.8k hp with ring or other shit but no the biggest "pvp aka who pretend to be it " finaly left the serv but gl u wont bot there ull die right after u start the bot mr trevor aka no name :]

@kenjin magician

and got debug ( its virtually impossible a lvl 260 mage and a lvl 300 ek kill a lvl 350 ed without something weird happening like a debug or kick )and got debug ( its virtually impossible a lvl 260 mage and a lvl 300 ek kill a lvl 350 ed without something weird happening like a debug or kick )and got debug ( its virtually impossible a lvl 260 mage and a lvl 300 ek kill a lvl 350 ed without something weird happening like a debug or kick )and got debug ( its virtually impossible a lvl 260 mage and a lvl 300 ek kill a lvl 350 ed without something weird happening like a debug or kick )and got debug ( its virtually impossible a lvl 260 mage and a lvl 300 ek kill a lvl 350 ed without something weird happening like a debug or kick )and got debug ( its virtually impossible a lvl 260 mage and a lvl 300 ek kill a lvl 350 ed without something weird happening like a debug or kick )

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA

NEXT TIME DONT USE UTAMO VITA YOU MORRON ALWAYS A NEW EXCUSE ARE U THAT LEGEND OR WHAT YOU FUCK TARD I HOPE U DIE IN HELL FUCKING TREVOR HAHHA EVEN GMS CALL YOU RETARD

He left shadowcores because of us and before he transfer he try to sneak my nb char and that even failed since i never saw a guy who use auto utamo vita only one witht he name Trevor Luciferus aka ded by 1 ek and 1 ed 2 vs 5 all what i can say is get some trust and trust your self that you can handle 1 ek
+ 1 ed at tanking on 1.8k hp with ring or other shit but no the biggest "pvp aka who pretend to be it " finaly left the serv but gl u wont bot there ull die right after u start the bot mr trevor aka no name :]

" he left shadowcores because of us "

LOL

Back