• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To red... READ NOW!

danielahedblom

Reaction score
Red I know that you know that I am hacked!, And show that you care about your players and please give me my items back!, I have paid so fu*king mutch for the server!. Over 230euro!, So please can i get it back?!?!!, Im crying everyday becouse of that I have pay so much and don't get it back... Please red... Please... please red....I need you....

For the love of god, get a hold of yourself.. Crying everyday in rl for a game? Donated 230 Euro for a game? You made my day..

if hes telling the true.. why cant him cry? well imagine lost 230 euros! its so complicated

Umm i don't play this server but i think i saw Red post something about hacks...

Something like that he won't support hacked players anymore becuse it's only their faulths and not hes, not sure though.

he wont listen to their constant mexican spam in game is what he said, told them to send donation info to customer support on the site and he'd help them. they all get hacked since they share with each other so tbh red shouldnt have to help.

Back