• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To Sebus

I ask around 11 about wm Calar + roli said no we dont have ppl (you can ask them ) now 5 min before 13 you are spaming me about wm? are you fucking kidding me? also for ping our vt + ppl ( i dont who doing that xeskay or calar) you will all of us on battles

Yep but earlier a lot of people have other things to do.
Ex. clean up house, clear car itd itp...

you will all of us on battles
Haha veziv stajl? woop wop veziv stajl yep yep.

Omg sebus u asked for warmode at 13 right? we had 16 ppl on vent when u had 27, so i said no we can fight later if u want u didnt respond, Low told me that u sneaked him so we came with fast rdy check (6 people) later came more and we smashed u, so u started to sneak us :D is that ur choice rly? dont u remember how it was when us and drako had this (Sneaking fight) its so borring, ur on the lossin position.
1. Our noobchars have higher level than ur mainchars
2. We have much more cash

...you will all of us on battles

you mean we will see all of you on battles? so? ^^
Sebus doesn't have any responisibilities so it does not matter if it's a good weather or not, he stays at home and plays tibia :>

I ask around 11 about wm Calar + roli said no we dont have ppl (you can ask them ) now 5 min before 13 you are spaming me about wm? are you fucking kidding me? also for ping our vt + ppl ( i dont who doing that xeskay or calar) you will all of us on battles

U are rly a fucktard. You asked 2 days ago for this wm and we are still waiting. Yesterday u gave wm to 60 -.-" u rly a great aurora member...

U are rly a fucktard. You asked 2 days ago for this wm and we are still waiting. Yesterday u gave wm to 60 -.-" u rly a great aurora member...

yesterday's battle we were below 30, u were around the same and we were leading battle on ab-carlin. After like 20 min u were ~35, we were ~27. Do u really want wm till 500 frags with guild, which have avg 100 lvls lower and have 10 ppl less on gather? With urs 300 lvl u can run around us on the open few times untill we are killing 250 mage within 10 seconds. Close battle would look like 300 ms/ed is staying with full ssa,might rings and pot and is unkillable. Where is the point to fight like that?

ofc is really boring without wm here, but when u skullbash most ppl from our team is leaving vent and then we have 25ppl on vt

yesterday's battle we were below 30, u were around the same and we were leading battle on ab-carlin. After like 20 min u were ~35, we were ~27. Do u really want wm till 500 frags with guild, which have avg 100 lvls lower and have 10 ppl less on gather? With urs 300 lvl u can run around us on the open few times untill we are killing 250 mage within 10 seconds. Close battle would look like 300 ms/ed is staying with full ssa,might rings and pot and is unkillable. Where is the point to fight like that?

ofc is really boring without wm here, but when u skullbash most ppl from our team is leaving vent and then we have 25ppl on vt

I don't understand you. First u are so brave and want to fight to 1000 frags and now u are crying cuz we were more (but we were tied and u just are dying my friend). That's not my problem that u have 100lvl lower chars, you wanted to fight so we agreed and also is not us problem that u have 5ppl less after gather. Your great aurora member recruited this ppl to fight and they have to fight, so don't cry about ur team. Cry about OTS - nice. I can't belive that Sebus is rly this aurora player, commander or whatever. :huh:

Just to make it clear.
Yesterday at the start of the battle we was 15-18 u were around 28.
We started to fight and the score was 10-6, I couldn't speak for 3-5 minutes and i died. U guys started to rush us, when i came back i could speak again and we just rushed u with the same ammount we had at the start maybe 2-4 ppl joined us so we was 20-22. It went from 18-6 to 19-39 and when u guys ran to carlin more ppl came from the boat so we was around 30 but that was the end anyways. I know we have higher lvls etc.... Instead of skullbashing/sneaking go and make some exp its not hard to take 250-300.

I don't understand you. First u are so brave and want to fight to 1000 frags and now u are crying cuz we were more (but we were tied and u just are dying my friend). That's not my problem that u have 100lvl lower chars, you wanted to fight so we agreed and also is not us problem that u have 5ppl less after gather.

First of all, i wasn't "so brave", I wasn't into idea to fight against u till 500 frags, I don't know where did u get this information. You are so horny to fight against 150 lvls?

It's not my fault that they prefer exping on lol than tibia.

I don't understand you. First u are so brave and want to fight to 1000 frags and now u are crying cuz we were more (but we were tied and u just are dying my friend). That's not my problem that u have 100lvl lower chars, you wanted to fight so we agreed and also is not us problem that u have 5ppl less after gather. Your great aurora member recruited this ppl to fight and they have to fight, so don't cry about ur team. Cry about OTS - nice. I can't belive that Sebus is rly this aurora player, commander or whatever. :huh:

When we wanted to give Your team 1k wm You agreed, but Xeskay's team didn't. So don't say shits if You're no1 in ur guild. Also We had fuckin problems with Our ventrilo ping cuz of Enemies pingin Us all the time, so We can't fight properly or We have to?

sir doherty who are you man? stop fucking talk there if you don't know anything fucking moron i asked calar + xeskay about wm 1v1v1, calar want it but xeskay not stfu.. who are you btw?

If you knew anything about Aurora you would know Sebus and his team is the biggest trash/joke team on Aurora.

^ who are you? -_- ' im insulted by nonames... ohh i going jump from roof!! Make team and be with them around 6 years, there is only 2 teams who play from long time 2gether ndk + ljecim all others are trade / mixed team (2 weeks and next reload) . Do 20 % what i do with me mates bro...
Rlly haters you can insult us in forum everytime when you want, no one care from 6 years we are trade team / ue spammers / thiefs /kids but we are team not band of trash/shit like others

Last edited:
Back