• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To shadowcores noob commanders

TrevorLuciferus

Legendary User
Reaction score
Instead of make useless threads everyday pretending to be somebody and calling your opponents exaclty what you are, noobs, why dont you transfer your chars to lunarforce and fight on a server without noobchars, without ue spam, without ava spam, without drama after die because of high death penalty, without SSA spam ?

There are no good teams playing lunar now but after summer there will be some, like always, and you guys would prove something .

There are not and there will not be ever good etams on shadowcores.

Any decent team soon realizes that it´s all about numbers on shadowcores.

You can go war with 500 ava on bp and 100 pots if you have a team of 25 + players and still win.

Go lunar

Speaks the one waring with noob polak team aka salieri on shadow...? Dead by 2 at lvl 320+ with auto utamo? I guess you are not the best to speak like you are a pro. :)

Btw twify servers are deeead idk if your portuguese mind realised yet, so better go kill botters on gray island

Speaks the one waring with noob polak team aka salieri on shadow...? Dead by 2 at lvl 320+ with auto utamo? I guess you are not the best to speak like you are a pro. :)

Btw twify servers are deeead idk if your portuguese mind realised yet, so better go kill botters on gray island

That noob team defeated all teams they fought against and i played a single war with them.

Died at 320 + many times and i will keep dying ebcause unlike you i actually been fightiung for a while.

Go kill botters on gray island with your mexicans friends then, im talking to the people who can actually fight not randoms

Tbh shadow is so stupid it was nice at the beggining but now everyone have magic lvl 150 i calculated it 1 ms with all magic boost can hit up to 1000 so basically a lvl 300 RP can die by 3 ms ue XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
orshacores na trzy

That noob team defeated all teams they fought against and i played a single war with them.

Died at 320 + many times and i will keep dying ebcause unlike you i actually been fightiung for a while.

Go kill botters on gray island with your mexicans friends then, im talking to the people who can actually fight not randoms
You make me laugh a lot really. You are speaking like this is the Tibia Champions league or something like this lol... Gz for you being a legend on a OT xDDDD. I dont die basically because i this ot its pointless to play right now. Sorry wielki senpai of tibia btw, legendary luciferus xdddddd

You make me laugh a lot really. You are speaking like this is the Tibia Champions league or something like this lol... Gz for you being a legend on a OT xDDDD. I dont die basically because i this ot its pointless to play right now. Sorry wielki senpai of tibia btw, legendary luciferus xdddddd

I just answered your retarded allegations, don´t be mad if the answers make you feel inferior in soem way.

HAHAHAHA, TREVOR IS LEGEND?????????
Trevor go play with your 25 br noobs on lunarforce
You have all spawns to your self and still not 400. WOW!

Kenz, when did saleri win anything? cant remeber that.

HAHAHAHA, TREVOR IS LEGEND?????????
Trevor go play with your 25 br noobs on lunarforce
You have all spawns to your self and still not 400. WOW!

Kenz, when did saleri win anything? cant remeber that.

You cant beat those brs, you play a non pvp server because you are scared of a bunch of br´s fighting eachother. and nobody cares about lvls, only players like you

If you think you can beat them make a team and fight, coz everybody knows lunar is betetr than shadow and the teams playing shadow are mainly composed by charlovers, noobs and cry babies.

trevor we dont need to fix team we have team and why should we transfer to lunarforce to reck you guys what is the point? your the one making thread so you come shadow and we see

You'll get wrecked shaun, your still losing every fuckin war, i atleast won all of my wars, except for the one you infiltrated and pushed me, very pathetic. Anyways, learn to war and stop thinking your so bad ass because you have people now that like you, without them you wouldnt be shit you fuckin wank, im sure trevor would put an end to your little cock sucking crew

trevor we dont need to fix team we have team and why should we transfer to lunarforce to reck you guys what is the point? your the one making thread so you come shadow and we see

Because lunar is a better ot.
Shadow is non pvp version of twifysoft server and everybody knows that
If you dont want to come to a hardcore pvp server at least stop act like if you are something calling those who are like you noobs and etc, i dont want to offend really but it seems ridiculous

Because lunar is a better ot.
Shadow is non pvp version of twifysoft server and everybody knows that
If you dont want to come to a hardcore pvp server at least stop act like if you are something calling those who are like you noobs and etc, i dont want to offend really but it seems ridiculous

That's all he does, talk shit, gather noob's, and attack people with 6~ players, he attacked my level 192 with 6 players, hes garbage, just an annoying kid with an ego, really sad.

He to much of a coward to come to Hardcore PvP

I'm thinking of transferring to lunar with my friends, is it any good, any action?

Right now there are 2 br teams with 30 memebrs each and a mexican etam with 15 members.

Some pl´s split on the teams and some botters.

Actions everyday thats the point of a hardcore pvp server, ther eis no skull system so you can fight without warmode everytime you want

After summer some old etams will come like every year, especially now that mark fixed SSA.

How do the SSA's function, I have a level 192 MS with ML 129 I am thinking of transfering over, I have a 346 ek with 137 sword, and another ms level 285 with 125 ML, how will it change them? Also, is hunting a bit difficult, or easy?

How do the SSA's function, I have a level 192 MS with ML 129 I am thinking of transfering over, I have a 346 ek with 137 sword, and another ms level 285 with 125 ML, how will it change them? Also, is hunting a bit difficult, or easy?

If 20 ppl attack you your ssa will block one hit only, thats basically how it works, so mages arenot immortal.

Plus the top ml is 130, everybody has ml between 110-120 average and ue are not available when you have pz so no ue combo everytime.

Avalanche sucks.

Server is perfect to wars

These kids on Shadowcores always laugh when people like us die, they don't understand, we die because we fight and we are not afraid to, its one thing we have against them, and that's their fear of character death, fucking char lovers like Itz Xed and Kensz

Back